J.Lo slays in new visual!!

1 hour ago, fan88 said:

Call me old school but this is what the “current” music industry is missing. Artists previously worked their arses and constantly brought slayage content!! Current artists I’ve noticed just bring the same old “singer-songwriter” visuals that everyone forgets about.

i was told recently by a major PR company on my album tracks, “These tracks are great, however I am not confident we could deliver you the best results & value for money based on the current Australian music landscape, unfortunately”

This is not a reflection of the songs at all; more a reflection of what radio, editorial & DSP's are looking for at the moment”

But makes me think the music industry is missing the “old school” vibe that Tate is trying to back…

I’m sorry for venting, I am just frustrated and sad. It’s been 11 yrs already I’ve been working at it.

I am still working at a supermarket sacrificing my design career for music. I’ve just literally lost my apartment due to a flood and still trying to pick up the pieces from it all whilst having to work.

I’m planning to give up my music career by sep if nothing big changes 😌

FYI this is my press kit with my new songs/videos if anyone is interested: https://theengagement.bandzoogle.com/electronic-press-kit-epk

Hey I hear you. Must be so frustrating specially if that's really your dream. If you decide to give up which I hope you don't, don't give up on still expressing your art somehow. I hope you find a way. Hugs!

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Alvee said:

The video gives Britney I Wanna Go, Outrageous vibes and BBMA 2016 Outfit vibes love it!

And i thought it is papi mixed jenny from the block mixed booty.

She is gorgeous serving looks yet video is so pointless. At least she spends money so her fans can see different versions ...

yet Britneys selfish became #1 with no video, promo or even her knowledge lol

• Love 1

The first "wedding" video was completely unnecessary and she should have go with this one from the beginning.

BTW: The scene with black latex pants with red neon lights at the background looks fire, I could definitely see Britney in something like that !

jloooo.jpg

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

The first "wedding" video was completely unnecessary and she should have go with this one from the beginning.

BTW: The scene with black latex pants with red neon lights at the background looks fire, I could definitely see Britney in something like that !

jloooo.jpg

The nipple coverage, I’m shook! 😍🙈

This video is EVERYTHING! I thought the original video was boring but this new video is suchhh a fantastic course-correction for the album cycle.

The budget??? She's really putting that Jlo Beauty money to WORK. 

The song really grew on me too. It's verrrry retro Jlo. I live!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block