J.Lo slays in new visual!!

Just now, KrisJ said:

JLO stans getting fed while we get crumbs and scraps :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Facts! I have to revert to JLo whilst Brit is on a indefinite vacation 😅😝

But honestly of this decade it was Brit and JLo that were the “true” performers and that’s a fact. *** JT  and everyone else. Just being honest 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 1

Out of curiosity what do y’all think of my latest video? Some people think it’s “scary” 🤭 12hrs straight of being literally tortured..this is “my prerogative” on a low scale level, but a **** you to the Australian music industry 😌🖕🏼

Edited by fan88

WOW two amazing, high-budget videos for a mediocre and ****ty song. Good for her!

I can't believe that such a talentless singer can get these budgets, makes one think what Britney could do if she wanted to.

Ugh I wish Brit was more like Jlo :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

If only. I just hope brit eventually realises after the hell she has gone through, music is a gift and she needs to nourish that. Not just for her fans but for HER! MUSIC IS THERAPY!!! She def knows her fans have her back til the day she dies. We have her regardless on what she does 😊

Edited by fan88
  • Love 2

Icon doing iconic **** putting out two mega budget videos for 1 song and doing a high budget Dolby campaign which could be a separate music video too. Her work ethic and hustle is inspirational!

Dolby campaign:

1st music video (from Amazon film out February 16):

2nd video:

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, InTheZone2003 said:

Icon doing iconic **** putting out two mega budget videos for 1 song and doing a high budget Dolby campaign which could be a separate music video too. Her work ethic and hustle is inspirational!

Dolby campaign:

1st music video (from Amazon film out February 16):

2nd video:

Call me old school but this is what the “current” music industry is missing. Artists previously worked their arses and constantly brought slayage content!! Current artists I’ve noticed just bring the same old “singer-songwriter” visuals that everyone forgets about.

i was told recently by a major PR company on my album tracks, “These tracks are great, however I am not confident we could deliver you the best results & value for money based on the current Australian music landscape, unfortunately”

This is not a reflection of the songs at all; more a reflection of what radio, editorial & DSP's are looking for at the moment”

But makes me think the music industry is missing the “old school” vibe that Tate is trying to back…

I’m sorry for venting, I am just frustrated and sad. It’s been 11 yrs already I’ve been working at it.

I am still working at a supermarket sacrificing my design career for music. I’ve just literally lost my apartment due to a flood and still trying to pick up the pieces from it all whilst having to work.

I’m planning to give up my music career by sep if nothing big changes 😌

FYI this is my press kit with my new songs/videos if anyone is interested: https://theengagement.bandzoogle.com/electronic-press-kit-epk

Edited by fan88
  • Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block