it's time to move on: now that you know that Britney Spears retired, which artist are you going to follow?

I've been kinda following Lana Del Rey since her Born To Die era, and Ariana Grande since Sweetener, Mariah Carey since The Elusive Chanteuse, Xtina since Genie in a Bottle and I think that's about it. And by saying that, I like most of them work.

6 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

All I have left is Lana, and the beetch doesn't want to stop with her country blend songs lately :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Ugh I knooooow, I'm kinda tired with her latests songs now, they all kinda sound the same, bland without anything else. I miss her songs with that something something.... Since Blue Banister it's been a snoozefest to me. 

• Love 3

None really, while I like a whole bunch of the artists in the comments most of them debuted in the 00's

Noone new has ever grabbed my attention like peak Britney and pops felt like a graveyard for the last 6 or 7 years apart from the occasional bops from established acts. 

God I miss the extravagansas we used to be fed in 2000s and 2010s.

And GOD I miss dancers, I swear nearly every newish chick who does dance music now gets on stage stands like a statue and flips their hair while lip syncing. 

If you ain't belting live I want God damned choreography! 

Come on gen z get your dancing shoes on. 

Edited by Armchairrevolution
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block