it's time to move on: now that you know that Britney Spears retired, which artist are you going to follow?

Beyoncé is the only pop diva worth following/stanning these days, she's the last one still releasing good albums and putting on good shows. Gwen is coming back with no doubt so that should be good (to me)

Edit: oh there's doja cat and kali uchis too. they're not divas/icons but they sure move like one. releasing music constantly and putting on good shows

Edited by alexbickle
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, alexbickle said:

Beyoncé is the only pop diva worth following/stanning these days, she's the last one still releasing good albums and putting on good shows.

20 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I’ve been following Taylor Swift baby, she’s always feeding us 

:messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

i have my faves, you don't know them because they aren't famous

I’ve thought about this a lot lately. We’re all hoping she comes back to music and starts performing one day. But the reality is, she’s not. She truly is done. Britney is has been for a while, a nostalgic artist. A legacy artist. Britney Spears the pop star doesn’t exist anymore. Her Vegas era, that wasn’t Britney. You could tell she was done with it all. I think a lot of it whether you want to admit it or not, is her mental health. She’s clearly still in a weird place which sadly I don’t think she will leave. We know she’s stubborn.  Girl has been through a lot. But the only person who can help Britney, is Britney. If she wants to spend her life at home making videos, then let her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block