it's time to move on: now that you know that Britney Spears retired, which artist are you going to follow?

I've "aged out" of pop music. Despite being a younger millennial - I'm officially at that point where I really only bump the music I grew up with... and the recent outputs of those artists if they are worthwhile.

For example, even though I'm not as fanatical about them - I really enjoyed Pink and Avril Lavigne's latest LPs.

So yeah, I'm still a fierce devotee of all the early 2000s pop girls, and listen mostly to their classic records as well as of those from the pop-rock bands that also came out at that time (Linkin Park, Evanescence etc).

• Love 2

No one. My main two that I used to stan were Britney and gaga. I’m not a gaga Stan anymore as she literally has changed into a different person after 2013. She became a make up sales person with zero interaction with fans. Obviously Britney has retired so I’ll just be a casual listener now to different artists. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Belinda is finally coming back with a new era after 10+ years

Fey is coming too

Gloria Trevi is also releasing her 16th album

I'm also waiting for Shakira's announcement, Thalia's too and Lynda keeps promising new versions of her old songs and new songs and a tour, but she's been saying that since she came back of retirement in 2018

I'm excited to see my Mexican Queen in concert! Gloria

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block