10. Scary
  11. Seal It With A Kiss
  12. He About To Lose Me
  13. Inside Out
  14. How I Roll
  15. Don't Keep Me Waiting
  16. Selfish
  17. Up N Down

Every song till Criminal is great. And Gasoline became No.5 only cuz I watched the Fantasy Twist ad :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by PolySpears
Missed I Wanna Go :|
3 hours ago, PolySpears said:

For me, it's:

1. Till The World Ends
  2. Hold It Against Me
  3. Big Fat Bass
  4. (Drop Dead) Beautiful
  5. Gasoline
  6. Trouble For Me
  7. Trip To Your Heart 
  8. Criminal
  9. Scary
  10. Seal It With A Kiss
  11. He About To Lose Me
  12. Inside Out
  13. How I Roll
  14. Selfish
  15. Up N Down
  16. Don't Keep Me Waiting

Every song till Criminal is great. And Gasoline became No.5 only cuz I watched the Fantasy Twist ad :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

What about I wanna Go?

Don’t Keep Me Waiting is so underrated! It has Britishney in it for crying out loud.

And this version is so good

anyway:

1. Till The World Ends

2. Hold It Against Me

3. Don’t Keep Me Waiting

4. Trip To Your Heart

5. Gasoline

6. Selfish

7. Drop Dead Beautiful

8. Up ‘N Down

9. He About To Lose Me

10. Criminal

11. I Wanna Go

12. Scary

13. Inside Out

14. Trouble For Me

15. Seal It With A Kiss

16. How I Roll

17. Big Fat Bass

Edited by Peter Pan
  • Love 1

Big Fat Bass at #3 @PolySpears??? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

For me, it’d be:

1. Inside Out

2. Trip to Your Heart

3. Till the World Ends

4. Hold it Against Me

5. I Wanna Go

6. Selfish

7. Criminal

8. Gasoline

9. He About to Lose Me

10. Down N’ Up

11. Seal It With A Kiss

12. How I Roll

13. Don’t Keep Me Waiting

14. Trouble for Me

15. Big Fat Bass

16. (Drop Dead) Beautiful 

1. Inside Out
2. Seal It With A Kiss
3. He About To Lose Me
4. Selfish
5. Trip To Your Heart
6. Criminal
7. How I Roll
8. Till The World Ends
9. Trouble For Me
10. Up N Down
11. Scary
12. Gasoline
13. Dont Keep Me Waiting
14. I Wanna Go
15. Hold It Against Me
16. Big Fat Bass
17. (Drop Dead) Beautiful

Edited by fays1

1. I Wanna Go

2. Till The World Ends 

3. Hold It Against Me 

4. Inside Out 

5.  Seal It With A Kiss 

6. He About To Lose Me 

7. Criminal 

8. Up N Down 

9. Trouble For Me 

10. Scary

11. Selfish 

12. Gasoline 

13. Drop Dead Beautiful 

14. Trip To Your Heart 

15. Big Fat Bass 

16.  Don’t  Keep Me Waiting 

17. How I Roll 

It is hard, since this album is maybe my favourite album from Britney, but this is the order I kinda listened the most from the album!

Up 'N Down and Till The World Ends share the top spots for me, but I listened to Till The World Ends the most :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

1. Till The World Ends

2. Up 'N Down

3. Drop Dead Beautiful

4. I Wanna Go

5. Hold It Against Me

6. Selfish

7. Big Fat Bass

8. Scary

9. Seal It With A Kiss

10. Gasoline

11. Criminal

12. He About To Lose Me

13. Trouble For Me

14. Don't Keep Me Waiting

15. How I Roll

16. Trip To Your Heart

17. Inside Out

Edited by overprotected_leo
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

It‘s a hard one to order but i‘ll try:

1. Hold It Against Me

2. Till the World Ends

3. Gasoline

4. Inside Out

5. Selfish

6. Criminal

7. Up n Down

8. How I Roll

9. I Wanna Go

10. Trouble For Me

11. Scary

12. Trip To Your Heart

13. He About To Loose Me

14. Big Fat Bass

15. Seal It With A Kiss

16. Drop Dead Beautiful

17. Don‘t Keep Me Waiting

Edited by MoodRing3

My personal ranking of Femme Fatale!

1. Selfish - This has always been one of my favorites from Femme Fatale, but after the recent #Selfish movement, it skyrocketed to my favorite song of Britney Spears, over the likes of Gimme More AND Toxic. It's just so energetic, her vocals are amazing here and the guitar in the chorus is just... wow. Plus, the #Selfish thing was/is first time I was/am "involved" with something with the Britney Army, and hey, if it's for the good of the pop princess and the fall of Justin Timberfake, I fully support it! Nice to see a 13-year old bonus track doing way better than it should on iTunes, Spotify and radios!
2. Inside Out - Prior to Selfish, Inside Out was my favorite song from the album and 2nd favorite from Britney's discography, and it's easy to see why. The fast-paced verses, the "-ing me down" pre-chorus and the callbacks to her first two singles from BOMT, the title track and YDMC, makes this song incredibly iconic. I absolutely love Criminal, but this should've been the 4th single so the Femme Fatale era could be extended and stay strong!
3. Up N' Down - The first Britney Spears song from Femme Fatale I got absolutely addicted to in the first listen, and it's still amazing. It uses perfectly the sample from "Good Life" and enhances it to new heights. It's physically impossible for me to not start singing/dancing when I hear this song playing.

4. I Wanna Go - A very catchy song and in my opinion, the best single from Femme Fatale, by perfectly mixing the vibe of the album with her style. Plus, I have massive nostalgia for this song because me and my grandma used to listen to music together (we still do!) and she's a fan of Britney, and I remember listening to I Wanna Go with her a lot, and no matter when I was 4, when I'm 14, or when I'll be 24, I'll always cherish those moments and this song. Plus, name one bad pop song that features whistling (there are none).

5. Criminal - This is THE song from 2023 for me. It was the first time I was listening to a Britney album and absolutely fell in love with this song. This was the soundtrack of my first gay crush (rejected though sadly, but we're still best friends!) and for a while has been my absolute favorite song not from the album, not from Britney, but favorite song of all time. After that part of my life was over, I got gradually less attached to the song, but I still love it with my whole heart and will never forget what was happening in my life while that song was playing on repeat.

6. Scary - I think it'd be a pretty universal opinion that Big Fat Bass should've been the japanese-exclusive track instead of Scary, but then again I joined the B-Army somewhat recently so I can't make said claims. This brings the halloween-like vibe from the early demos from Femme Fatale such as Black Widow and Vertigo, and is just incredibly catchy and I'm honestly super sad I can't stream it on Spotify.

7. Hold It Against Me - An amazing lead single for Femme Fatale that summed up the album really well, and the first number one song that featured a dubstep bridge, which set a trend for the early 2010s (I was not even 1 when this song came out). The chorus is just really neat and it did its job to introduce this masterpiece of an album AND make people dance in clubs.

8. Till The World Ends - While I personally prefer HIAM, I can see why many people prefer this track over it. TTWE was written by Kesha (Animal/Cannibal and Warrior is INCREDIBLE) and apparently, also written by the princess of pop herself despite not getting credit for it (is this legal? Britney writing songs and not getting credited for it sounds bad) . It was the second song I heard to from Femme Fatale (the first being I Wanna Go) and it only made me love the album even more. However, if the show-stopping remix with Nicki Minaj and Kesha was in the album listing, this song would be around 2-3 places higher.

9. Seal It With A Kiss - This song just sounds different enough from the rest of Femme Fatale but not too different it's jarring. That bridge just might be one of my favorites from Britney Spears (although my all time favorite HAS to go to Criminal because emotional attachment), which is just like... relaxed and fun in the same time. Can't even word it right!

10. Gasoline - This is like a downgraded version of Selfish/Inside Out/Up N' Down, but it's still pretty good. I adore the pre-chorus and chorus, and the "yeah"s give the song an identity apart of these three songs, but I'm not the biggest fan of the latter part bridge.

11. How I Roll - If you think Femme Fatale is mainstream, this track alone proves you wrong. How I Roll is really weird, fun and experimental. The "dum-dum-dums" are the best part of the song, and like with Inside Out, I have a soft spot for fast verses. Invented PC music alongside Xtina's Elastic Love.

12. Trouble For Me - It's a great song, but it's basically a duet with Myah Marie. I don't necessarily hate her vocals, in fact, she nails the pre-chorus and the "oh"s in the chorus which are actually one of the parts of the song I like the most, but I have a bit of bad taste left in my mouth after Britney Jean, which was not THAT bad... just not a Britney album like it was advertised to be.

13. Don't Keep Me Waiting - This track is an absolute bop, with verses, pre-chorus and chorus that hook you in, while the instrumentals pop off, with the usual amazing production from Britney's discography. However, it's very out of place and uncohesive in the context of Femme Fatale, shifting from EDM to suddenly pop rock at the very end. While not that good of a track for the album, it's a great song and alongside Rock Me In, Rock Boy and Lace & Leather to an extent, it makes me want to hear a more raw, pop rock album from Britney Spears.

14. Trip To Your Heart - This is like if they fused Seal It With A Kiss and How I Roll together, but lost some of its key components that made this songs so incredible. However, this song is not bad at all, and it has a distinctive calm atmosphere that is really nice. Despite it's somewhat low ranking, I really like this song.

15. (Drop Dead) Beautiful ft. Sabi - Remember when I said Gasoline was a downgraded Up N' Down/Selfish/Inside Out? This is a downgraded version of Gasoline, but still listenable, just a bit bland, and Sabi ruined and saved the song at the same time by giving the most out of pocket line I've ever seen - "steaming like a pot full of vegetables". At least it has something interesting about it.

16. He About To Lose Me - It's a good track, and I recognize why many people love it. It's really fun, cheeky and has one of the wackiest melodies in a chorus I've ever heard, really unique and I like it! However, in an album full of bangers such as Femme Fatale, this fails for me specifically in comparison.

17. Big Fat Bass - All tracks above this one are either my favorites from Britney's discography, amazing bops or good/great tracks. This one? Acceptable at best. This is too repetitive for my ears and it has some nice parts admittedly, but the song could use some new parts, less repetition, a better intro and the removal of the grating "the big fat bass" from will.i.am.

Femme Fatale is STILL better than Blackout and I will die on this hill.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, overprotected_leo said:

It is hard, since this album is maybe my favourite album from Britney, but this is the order I kinda listened the most from the album!

Up 'N Down and Till The World Ends share the top spots for me, but I listened to Till The World Ends the most :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

1. Till The World Ends

2. Up 'N Down

3. Drop Dead Beautiful

4. I Wanna Go

5. Hold It Against Me

6. Selfish

7. Big Fat Bass

8. Scary

9. Seal It With A Kiss

10. Gasoline

11. Criminal

12. He About To Lose Me

13. Trouble For Me

14. Don't Keep Me Waiting

15. How I Roll

16. Trip To Your Heart

17. Inside Out

Trip To Your Heart is a good song tho... and is it just me or do you get major will.i.am vibes in Trouble For Me?

16 hours ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

Plus, name one bad pop song that features whistling (there are none).

Femme Fatale is STILL better than Blackout and I will die on this hill.

Ikr the whistling part is really catchy :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

As for Femme Fatale being better than Blackout :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block