Ranking Every Femme Fatale Track

49 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

Trip To Your Heart is a good song tho... and is it just me or do you get major will.i.am vibes in Trouble For Me?

It's not bad, but comparing to others it is not in my top list. Trouble For Me has some vibes like will.i.am, but I never thought about it :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

How come u like Up 'N Down the least?! :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: It is literally the best song of the album and she even performed it, so she likes it :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Edited by overprotected_leo
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, igmate said:

"Inside Out" is definitely my favorite, i can't believe that wasn't peaked as a single. It's like they were sabotaging her career on purpose or something.

so many songs were single material, but I feel like the official 4 singles are more femme fatale than the rest, but the others like Trouble For Me,

Spoiler

big fat bass (remix)

, Gasoline, Trip To Your Heart etc could have been singles or at least used for more than just ads and all.

Gasoline is in the Fantasy Twist ad, but I don't think it's used anywhere else.

Trip To Your Heart is on Britney's yt in the vid in which she sees the FFT stage for the first time

Edited by PolySpears
2 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

so many songs were single material, but I feel like the official 4 singles are more femme fatale than the rest, but the others could have been singles.

"I Wanna Go" always sounded cheap and silly to me. "Inside Out" would have been a better choice imho.

6 hours ago, PolySpears said:

Ikr the whistling part is really catchy :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

As for Femme Fatale being better than Blackout :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

At least for me it is. I have so much emotional attachment to like 60% of the album and it's just bop after bop! Sure, I understand why a LOT of people prefer Blackout, In The Zone and Glory, because those are all great backgrounds! However, as someone who just listened to all Britney albums for the first time in 2023 so I have NO IDEA how those eras went down, I can safely say Femme Fatale is the one for me.

Criminal

Trip To Your Heart

Till The World Ends

Selfish

I Wanna Go

Inside Out

He About To Lose Me

Trouble For Me

Dont Keep Me Waiting

Seal It With A Kiss

Scary

Hold It Against Me

How I Roll

Up N Down

Gasoline

Big Fat Bass

Drop Dead

Edited by Jaiden

I listened to everything again, and it's:

1. Hold It Against Me
  2. Till The World Ends
  3. I Wanna Go
  4. Big Fat Bass ft. will.i.am
  5. (Drop Dead) Beautiful ft. Sabi
  6. Gasoline
  7. Trouble For Me
  8. Trip To Your Heart 
  9. Up N Down
  10. Criminal
  11. How I Roll
  12. Scary
  13. Seal It With A Kiss
  14. He About To Lose Me
  15. Inside Out
  16. Don't Keep Me Waiting
  17. Selfish
Edited by PolySpears

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block