Britney: Food is my weakness…

3 hours ago, FullCircle said:

I think other people are starting to notice too 

starting to notice what?

her abs or b00bs?

guys if you really think she is unwell you are not on Facebook lol 

Britney is like your regular auntie on FB (minus the nude pictures) who posts the most random and out of context stuff but to her it makes sense

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Her posts tonight. 😳😳 come for me, drag me I don’t care. But she’s not well. Stop acting like it’s normal. There’s many reasons why people left this forum, this is one of them. 

5 hours ago, FullCircle said:

So she is "not well", and what? She has her own issues. But I don't care, I simply ignore her posts or cackle when she does her spins. You can still like someone and give cackle even they are "not well"...

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

This week, my compulsive eating disorder came back at full force

I can feel you Brit!

I'm back at the gym tho and will be conscious about what I eat! I think I need some medication to help tho.

We all indulge, so keep this in mind, its human!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Her posts tonight. 😳😳 come for me, drag me I don’t care. But she’s not well. Stop acting like it’s normal. There’s many reasons why people left this forum, this is one of them. 

people left because posts like yours, always saying there’s something wrong with britney and her posts lmao don’t look at it then

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Could you do what those people did and leave too? That would be greatly appreciated!

But I know the real reason why a lot of people left and it isn’t because of what Britney posts. It’s because trolls like you who pretend to be fans but come on here and talk **** about her at every opportunity you get.

There could be a thread talking about Britney taking a breath of air and then a million trolls like yourself come running in, creating hundreds of profiles to critique how she took the breath, saying that she’s mentally unwell by how she did took that breath, that she needs to log off Instagram, that the public is turning on her, that she’s on dr**s, and that she needs to really focus on cleaning up her social media and get back to performing and making music, all because she took a ******* breath!

THAT is the real reason a lot of people left, not because of Britney, I can guarantee you that.

I never commented for years, and I was this close 🤏 to leave too because of trolls like this lol 

then I started replying to these trolls and tell them to shut the **** up and get the **** out of here

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

No! People like you are the ones who are not well because they think in their weird minds that they can do a diagnosis with... AN IG POST! Gosh... This society is sick as f but the crazy ones will call themselves, the others: "crazy!"

Most of celebrities use they IG as a display case, Britney doesn't, she doesn't have anything to sell right now. It's just for expressing herself, AND YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT NOT EVERY SINGLE OF HER POST IS ABOUT OR IS FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

You don't have to understand everything she posts, because most of the time this is her way to comunicate, reply, to personal stuff/attacks from her family, etc... Stories behind the curtains!!! So yeah the fact that you don't understand things, doesn't mean that they are all non sense posts, it's just because it's none of your business!

Also it's a big lie to say that people left this board because of Britney's posts! Most of people left because of the trolls like badbunny who came here and ruined the mood of the board and mostly because some mods let them do it! Also Britney said she "retired" so... We don't have any music since HOLD ME CLOSER, off course the fanbase will left! But it's not because off her posts! LIES!!!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Conservatorships are for people unable to put a roof over their head, food in their mouth and clothes on their back.

Being weird or quirky is in no way a sign that someone is not well.

She looks healthy, she can post pictures, take video’s, write captions and she looks taken care of and at her house or in a nice hotel.

She is not out in the streets looking disheveled or rambling like … well a lot of people in any random street in downtown LA or Hollywood. 

Let her be her weird self and let her have emotions and be a real person without bringing up the word conservatorship at every chance you get. 

i think so too

she is not in  danger , guuurlsss

she is not doing anything unhealthy with these posts

7 hours ago, FullCircle said:

That's such a ****ty thing to say.

I'm not a fan of her nude posts and interpretive dancing, but damn.

They're like "oh Britneys naked, let's lock the bit.ch up"

They're so damn evil 

• Like 2

Can someone please point out to me where this post comes off as unwell or inappropriate. All I see is someone talking about their relationship with food and excited about a new coffee place that opened near them. I see nothing weird or hateful 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Naes614 said:

When did you become a fan? Britney has ALWAYS been like this and would write rants on her website back in the day. Her team just hid it during the conservatorship because she legit had no control…So yes this is very normal sweetie. This is Britney :wink_britney_everytime_white:

There’s a difference between normal and it just happening often.  But go ahead delulu

2 hours ago, Toy_Soldier_93 said:

One thing about Britney, we don't have to worry about her looking like skin n bones Ariana grande. She's always been a healthy weight

Are you serious?  I don’t know about Ariana but Britney definitely has problems with self image.  She obsesses over her weight and fat shamed Xtina and her dancers.  

8 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

starting to notice what?

her abs or b00bs?

guys if you really think she is unwell you are not on Facebook lol 

Britney is like your regular auntie on FB (minus the nude pictures) who posts the most random and out of context stuff but to her it makes sense

Notice that someone who is well and healthy wouldn't damage their own reputation and image. The lack of self awareness is evident. 

I'm not on facebook, and I don't think normalizing unhealthy and addictive behavior makes it ok. 

Edited by FullCircle

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block