Britney: Food is my weakness…

tumblr_n7gjuabqXJ1smcbm7o1_250.gif

for posterity

Food is my weakness I will admit it !!! When I was younger and would go to restaurants with my mom, she would either say “sit still” or “you are eating way too fast … please slow down” !!! I’m a passionate eater 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ !!! I do remember at lunch though everybody’s meal was still there when mine was gone in 2 seconds !!! But it’s weird my weight pretty much stays the same !!! I’m usually 135 on scale … that’s my normal weight !!! Well that’s good for me 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ !!! I want to be 125 - 128 but I’m probably gonna do 140 now that this damn BLAZE coffee place has opened !!! DAMN !!! I’m just saying that pic is better than any award … any trip … any sibling … any car !!! It looks absolutely amazing !!! I still eat the same secret hot fudge Sunday from Wendy’s !!! The one that has the deep bottom brownie !!! Yep they still have it !!! Around dinner I will go eat one for dinner !!! My ex husband was a trainer so he knew a lot of different ways and easy tricks to stay healthy !!! With food I think it’s weird though !!! Timing is important I think !!! Sometimes when I see food commercials I’m like GROOSSSSS !!! But then sometimes I stop and drool 🤤 !!! I suggest whoever you’re with or thinking of being with … make sure you look at them just the way you’re looking at that blaze coffee !!! Psss CAN I HAVE MORE PLEASE !!!

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

Her posts tonight. 😳😳 come for me, drag me I don’t care. But she’s not well. Stop acting like it’s normal. There’s many reasons why people left this forum, this is one of them. 

I think other people are starting to notice too 

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Could you do what those people did and leave too? That would be greatly appreciated!

But I know the real reason why a lot of people left and it isn’t because of what Britney posts. It’s because trolls like you who pretend to be fans but come on here and talk **** about her at every opportunity you get.

There could be a thread talking about Britney taking a breath of air and then a million trolls like yourself come running in, creating hundreds of profiles to critique how she took the breath, saying that she’s mentally unwell by how she did took that breath, that she needs to log off Instagram, that the public is turning on her, that she’s on dr**s, and that she needs to really focus on cleaning up her social media and get back to performing and making music, all because she took a ******* breath!

THAT is the real reason a lot of people left, not because of Britney, I can guarantee you that.

gather them!! :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block