Ariana Grande announces new album 'Eternal Sunshine'

17 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

She literally self complains in the song. "Why do you care whose **** I ride" or something like that. Like girl. That's classless and don't make it as if you're innocent. She dead a.ss stole him.

She's a homewrecker and a nasty one.

The husband and father must carry some of the blame …

• Like 1
19 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

she literally stole somebody's husband and father.

18 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

But that doesn't excuse her for stealing someone's man. 

18 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

She dead a.ss stole him.

You can't stole someone, people are not things, that man is with Ariana because he wanted, the responsibility to be unfaithful or to be with someone is one's own. Having to say this on a pop forum... 

Oh My God Omg GIF by Harlem

Edited by descg
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, descg said:

You can't stole someone, people are not things, that man is with Ariana because he wanted, the responsibility to be unfaithful or to be with someone is one's own. Having to say this on a pop forum... 

Oh My God Omg GIF by Harlem

She knew what she was doing. She could have chosen to leave the guy for what he was, yet she decided it would be good to engage in a relationship with somebody that has a newborn baby.

She made a terrible choice, a choice that shows who she really is. 

And yes, he too is to blame but Ariana needed to be the smarter one and against all contras, she still went ahead with it.

9 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Agree he is the one who cheated and left wife and child. Why blaming the woman?

Because it's easier to. Women usually get blamed for relationship problems and are often $lutshamed, even by fellow women. 

Do I think Ariana's actions during all of this were messy? Yes. I like her music but I've often felt she's made very rash decisions when it comes to her love life. 

Do I think people on the internet are blowing it out of proportion and hating on her too much? Probably, yes. From what I've read, we don't actually know if Ariana or Ethan even cheated on their spouses, it just happened they both get out of marriages and started dating one another. As far as I'm aware if a married couple are separated, while they are legally still married, they are not in a relationship. If someone wants to start dating someone else, then it's not technically wrong no? People forget divorce proceedings can take a while. I do feel for Dalton and Ethan's ex-wife (can't remember her name) though. Not forgetting Ethan and his ex also have a young kid too! 

Edited by Isla
3 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

She knew what she was doing. She could have chosen to leave the guy for what he was, yet she decided it would be good to engage in a relationship with somebody that has a newborn baby.

And yes, he too is to blame but Ariana needed to be the smarter one and against all contras, she still went ahead with it.

So when you apply for a job offer, don't accept it because there will be more people who need it more than you and have children. If someone is interested in a person we will be with that person, is it selfish yes, what is it not in our social behavior?, hypocrisy. 

She doesn't have to think about his wife or children that he doesn't know at all, he's the one who has them.

Oh it's only talked about when it's done by a woman, I don't remember any case of a famous man being in the news for this.

Edited by descg
  • Super Mods
On 1/17/2024 at 5:57 PM, LeglessJamie said:

She literally self complains in the song. "Why do you care whose **** I ride" or something like that. Like girl. That's classless and don't make it as if you're innocent. She dead a.ss stole him.

She's a homewrecker and a nasty one.

obviously she did ask the right question. Why do you care?

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

why does Ariana need to be the smarter one? Cause she's a woman? lol

The term home-wrecker is dripping with misogyny. Why is she the villain in this story?? Y’all literally have no idea who these people are or what the state of their relationships were before or after they met and connected. 😂😭

Ppl are sensationalizing this and acting like Ari just swooped in on her broom and destroyed a happy family. Please. Season 9 No GIF by The Office

1 minute ago, Thomkat said:

The term home-wrecker is dripping with misogyny. Why is she the villain in this story?? Y’all literally have no idea who these people are or what the state of their relationships were before or after they met and connected. 😂😭

Ppl are sensationalizing this and acting like Ari just swooped in on her broom and destroyed a happy family. Please. Season 9 No GIF by The Office

I’ll just add that a friend of mine left her husband after reconnecting with her high school sweetheart and it was the best thing she ever did. And that love gave her the courage to get out of an incredibly toxic situation. Literally saved her life lol..

Relationships are complicated. 

On 1/17/2024 at 10:57 PM, Style. said:

I’ve been recently pondering why red is the predominant color in today’s aesthetics; it’s quite fascinating. What’s the deal with it? Also… Maria River Red. It’s just so strange.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Red symbolizes the devil, so

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block