Will Britney Return To Instagram This Week?

I got a notification on my phone about Britney's account and how there haven't been interactions with her.

I clicked on the notification, and it shows Britney still has an Instagram account that's still deactivated, but prior we couldn't even look her up the whole page was gone.

Is Britney ready for her Instagram comeback, to show the world the Social Media Star that she is?

:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Love 2

People were insisting that salvaging a deleted account takes reactivating it within 30 days. Sounds like she reactivated and then deactivated again immediately thereafter, before anyone saw, so there'd later be the option to return. To be honest, we all knew whatever team she does have wouldn't relinquish so many followers so easily.

Edited by darlingbud
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Fita said:

I wouldn't care if she doesn't.

It's nice for her (and anyone) to stay away from the toxicity...

Even if it's for just a while...

:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

So in a more selfish way I would say for her to not come back.

I agree and when she's not on Instagram stirring things up she's out of the headlines, even now not much is being talked about.

This was an earlier point I made, if she wanted more peace and privacy, being off social media helps. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
Just now, darlingbud said:

People were espousing that salvaging a deleted account takes reactivating it within 30 days. Sounds like she reactivated and then deactivated again immediately thereafter, before anyone saw, so there'd later be the option to return. To be honest, we all knew whatever team she does have wouldn't relinquish so many followers so easily.

She's definitely returning. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Fita said:

I wouldn't care if she doesn't.

It's nice for her (and anyone) to stay away from the toxicity...

Even if it's for just a while...

:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

So in a more selfish way I would say for her to not come back.

Truth. It won't hurt her to focus on her personal life and take a break from those stupid phones and PC.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block