Will Britney Return To Instagram This Week?

Exhale before Britney said she retired:

Will Britney ever come back to music industry?

Exhale after Britney said she retired and shutted down her insta:

Will Britney ever come back to Instagram?

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡:clownery_makeup_meme::clown_meme__makeup_green:

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Fita said:

Exhale before Britney said she retired:

Will Britney ever come back to music industry?

Exhale after Britney said she retired and shutted down her insta:

Will Britney ever come back to Instagram?

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡:clownery_makeup_meme::clown_meme__makeup_green:

Why is that considered clownery? At this point it's all the Britney fans have, she's not making no music according to her.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Why is that considered clownery? At this point it's all the Britney fans have, she's not making no music according to her.

I meant clownery because that's all Brit's fans have now, since there's no new music, videos, etc. So, it's little. But, hey, i'm not complaining either. But the situation is kinda :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I’m actually quite pissed this what being a Britney fan has amounted to after 25 years. And I know that’s selfish after everything she’s been through. 

Begging for her to come back to insta because it’s all we’ve got, which is really sad since she seems to be the only person in the world who has made it a negative space with the comments turned off.

I can’t even remember the last sighting of her. That god awful vegas video?

I’m sorry but this whole ‘I love my fans’ whilst being the way she’s been has left a sour taste in my mouth. She owes us nothing but she’s been a big part of my life for over 3/4’s of it and the last year or so has left me questioning what it’s all been for.  😞 

2 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Now it feels like she's dead, I miss her so much

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Yeah, I mean that's the illusion that social media creates on us. When someone follows us we think they like us or that they have some kinda consideration/affection (when they might just like something we post), when someone unfollows us we tend to think they dislike/hate us (like some news Britney stopped following x person), so when someone disappears from social media we almost have the idea that the person died when in fact it's all made up and not real life, right? Hope you don't get me wrong. Just letting it out. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

There's so many reasons why someone might like our content others than actually enjoying our contents... Most of times they like it just because it popped in their feeds and they know us in real life or we're celebrities... You know what I mean?

Or if someone disappears from IG maybe the phone might have been robbed... Maybe the person is struggling with mental issues ... Maybe they just are sick of it all...

Have a good day! ☺️

Edited by Fita

She wasn't interactive with anyone on the app, just used it more like a diary and to write cryptic messages

to certain people :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I think she got bored with it honestly. Instagram has been slowly dying for a while now.

What would be her reason to come back?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block