25th Anniversary Announcement People Magazine

I knew it would be merch related but it still hard to take in that our queen hates the music industry so much cus of what they did to her.

We’ll never get a proper anniversary for anything in the future. 

As a day 1 fan, I never thought this would be the state of her career in 2024. 

40 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I had zero expectations about this announcement… and I’m still disappointed 🤡

Snapchat filters? Really?

Literally 💀 

I did buy the letterman jacket since it’s limited edition. And that cute charm bracelet. But everything else is ugly af which is… on brand for Britney’s team. 

Exactly what her almost 40yr old fans have been clamoring for! Decade old looking Snapchat filters lmao 

It feels like Britney’s fans are just peripheral to her. Just a piece of a process she got caught up in. It takes zero effort for her team/label to knock up a special edition record set with unreleased music and remixes etc.

I wish I was a Taylor fan, she seems to like her fans :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

Spoiler

Artists like Taylor randomly flying fans out to private meet and greets and shows and going to their houses to surprise them etc. Britney fans wish her well in person and she publicly denigrates them on social media for even daring speak to her. 

• Love 1

OMG the literal worst designs I have EVER seen. Fire whoever did this. If you didn’t realize it before Britney DOES not care about her fans lol embarassing. Taylor would never let her fans spend money on literal trash. :jamie_lynn_grape:

Edited by Arianna

Damn there was so much potential to milk us lmao. 

More vinyl options and stuff. Like different covers and colors. 

Better merch. The wb ugly xmas sweater was a must buy for me but I was broke af at the time so lol.

Or they could have bundles a bunch of stuff for us but instead we got hot topic clothing.

Honey pls., whoever is doing these things, get a professional pls. 

19 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

We never listen to those crappy remixes anyway :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

The last Im not a girl .... remix is fire! :elton:and some in B in the Mix 1 too, And then we kiss say hello! :jamie_lynn_grape:

But I understand you, I just got my hopes up because that Im not a girl is so good I was expecting something similar lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block