Vogue says Toxic is the greatest pop video of all time

I was trying to think of another video to put down like “no it’s actually ‘3’” or something but some stuff, you just can’t joke about. Toxic got more diamond than Britney’s body in the aforementioned video :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Energy was on dragon!

Edited by femmef4toole
9 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Because obviously Beyoncé’s Naughty Girl is more of a pop cultural phenomenon even today :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The VMA‘s failed so hard in Britney‘s case - you can say whatever you want about her, but it‘s just a fact that she has done some of the most iconic videos of all time. 

„BOMT“, „Oops“, „Slave“ and „Toxic“ should all at least won 2-3 VMA‘s…especially when you look what kind of creepy videos won back then….

I mean „Naughty Girl“ has no story, no message - it‘s just about being a stri**er…. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MoodRing3 said:

The VMA‘s failed so hard in Britney‘s case - you can say whatever you want about her, but it‘s just a fact that she has done some of the most iconic videos of all time. 

„BOMT“, „Oops“, „Slave“ and „Toxic“ should all at least won 2-3 VMA‘s…especially when you look what kind of creepy videos won back then….

I mean „Naughty Girl“ has no story, no message - it‘s just about being a stri**er…. 

I’ve never even seen the Naughty Girl video…. I just watched it for the first and last time. What a snooze fest 

Tired Kenan Thompson GIF by NBC

• Haha 2

I will hate her filthy family forever. I don't like to spread negative energy, but this family reminds me of what hate feels like. Britney is an icon. and unfortunately we will never see this side of her again. 'Cause her ****** family took that away from her!!!!!!

Angry Fed Up GIF

On 1/12/2024 at 7:40 AM, Lucky☆ said:

Why do I  feel like everything Britney does is appreciate it by the general public like 20 years later ??? It is kinda frustrating 

but hey  no lies detected … that music video is perfection 

Because misogyny, highly attractive women can't be possibly be also talented. Men will find every excuse to put a woman down than recognize her hard work. They will always claim a woman is talentless and that she's on top only because she has the looks or she's a ho who slept her way up.

Edited by Alice in Wonderland
  • Like 2

FINALLY some media has some sense! This song/video is absolutely iconic and the most influential song of this decade imo. This should have def gone No.1 in the US and won best video at VMAS hands down.

Sad people only realise this now when she has retired and knowing there is no-one to compare with her now 😏

Funny how these critically acclaimed establishments like Vogue, VMAs or the Grammys are now giving Britney her flowers but when she was putting out her music, fashion, videos, performances, her art, they all paid her dust. Even Vogue said “Britney is just not a Vogue girl”. It’s a shame they only now see her impact on the industry because these younger girls still reference Britney. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block