Vogue says Toxic is the greatest pop video of all time

2 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Why do I  feel like everything Britney does is appreciate it by the general public like 20 years later ??? It is kinda frustrating 

Because for most her career she was looked down upon and was never taken seriously unfortunately. 

• Like 6

I K T F R!!!! Anna does have taste! 

Anna Wintour Vogue GIF

Animated GIF 

Spoiler

8yoWfa9.gif

So happy she's getting her much deserved flowers recently! It's so long overdue ffs #JUSTICFORBRITEY 

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I hope they give her a cover in the future! 

Anna Wintour GIF

Shame she's retired... :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

no lies detected!!! 

and still a shame that it lost to „hey ya“ @ the vmas….

and yes, it‘s funny that she get‘s all the flowers like 20 years later….but better than the one‘s who got the flowers back then and are completely forgotten these days….

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block