POLL: Will you miss her Instagram posts?

Will you miss her Instagram posts?  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will miss it because she's the only "celebrity" I care about and find interesting.

She's the only one who keeps it real; even if it's weird or messy at times at least it's AUTHENTIC. She's not shilling cosmetics or a clothing brand or some unattainable lifestyle. 

Hopefully she's enjoying her time away cause social media is a negative soul draining place and we could prob all use some time away too .

I'm sure she'll be back soon though knowing  her track record:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Well he instagramm became such a mess it is really hard to miss some of those dance videos. But to read her well written posts sharing her mind(even if too cryptic sometimes) was really nice. I think this instagramm should be used for commercial purposes only with professional handle. And she also can make another one(private) or go on twitter for her own posts like she used to do letters on her site with poetry and so on

7 hours ago, Easy There said:

Good riddance

I rather never see her again then to see that version of her 

Your a gross human being. Your comprehension of her abuse is pathetic.  Sorry what exactly has she done to you? This women has been through hell . Only to be shamed and judged all over again. She is figuring it out . Go away you nasty ****!

• Love 1

Her posts could be very insightful. People throw the baby out with the bathwater here. I truly appreciated being able to keep tabs on her in a gentle way. Which is my problem, I know; the possessiveness of a fan shouldn't inform the choices she makes. Can see why she's given it up.

Shocking the no is winning. I thought exhale loooved her super fun and relatable instagram lol.

Anyway,  I won't miss the jump scares. I felt like watching a horror movie most of the times. Ari Aster type of shi...

However, I don't think her label and team will allow her to stay way too long out of social media. Her instagram is a proof of life, after 2019 they had to care way more showing Britney is alive and not locked up somewhere with a "me time" Spa treatment... remember?

So... sadly I don't think we will be free of the posts for too long.

Oh... and I voted no Cult GIF by A24

I honestly won't. It doesn't effect me. As for updates about Britney, I'm sure will see some candids every now and then. She wants privacy, and this is a way to get it.

Something awful happened to her in that place, because her posts went from gorgeous, artistic etc. To the same thing 24/7. It made her look bad, even if she was Kay. So I'll be fine with her not returning there.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block