POLL: Will you miss her Instagram posts?

Will you miss her Instagram posts?  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Just goes to show how much power she has over you  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Her account is gone and within 24 hrs you've made 3 posts about it. All hail Britney Jean Spears and her formidable power. 

Guess what? I think you really love me, cuz no one has such good an overview of my activities as you, thanks sweetie :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Honestly,  no.  She deserves peace away from the public’s obsession with her, her mental health, and everything else that has to do with her.  Hopefully, if she did actually delete it (I’m not at all convinced), it was a decision she made for herself for reasons to heal her soul, something she has clearly struggled with.  Hopefully next time we see her (again assuming this is a long-term delete), we see her in a fashion that shows she is truly living a life of pure health and happiness.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Guess what? I think you really love me, cuz no one has such good an overview of my activities as you, thanks sweetie :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

you're one of the most frequent posters here with 12.3k posts, it's kinda hard not to miss :clownery_makeup_meme:

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1

No. She’s traumatized beyond belief and I think it’s okay for her to step back. She needs as frequently deleting her account and individual posts, leading me to suspect she felt uncomfortable.

I wish the world were kinder and understood abuse victims simply don’t just get better one day, but it’s not and it doesn’t, and B herself has said she’s very sensitive. Taking a break from social media is therapeutic, even for people not going through major trauma.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Popprincess19 said:

Hot take: she is not crazy she just needs to have black colored eye makeup taken away until she learns to use the right amount bc when you have panda eyes look red and beat up all the time with way to low rise pants people will assume ur crazyHappy Britney Spears GIF 😜 

I’ll be honest - I don’t judge her for this, but there’s more to it than eyeliner and hair. It’s the captions that often don’t make sense or videos like this.

I think it’s a good thing for her to focus on herself and have privacy right now. Again, no judgment. Girl was traumatized beyond belief and nobody would be okay after all that happened to her. And a social media cleans feels good even to people without severe trauma.

Edited by NotBuyingIt

I’ve always appreciated Britney for her Insta posts.. I’ve never seen them as weird or UnHinNgEd.. but just as a woman doing normal Shez online. The fact is, nothing Britney does online is anything crazy, just that she’s chooses to upload it. Everyone is crazy in their own house, I’ve literally danced around with knives in my kitchen, and it’s literally no teal, like at all. Britney is just bold enough to post it, and that says something.

I’m gonna miss Britney on Instagram. She’s way ahead of her time, and Bit ches are gonna be copping her ****. Especially making her account Private.

No One does it like Brit, she’s that Gurl. Love her 4evr. Love you Britney.  :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block