POLL: Will you miss her Instagram posts?

Will you miss her Instagram posts?  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This won’t make any sense but it’s how I’m feeling. I hate her insta. She can post, say, do whatever she wants but her insta was a damn mess. And the captions never made any sense, talking about 450 different things at once, never having anything to do with the actual photo. Project Rose. All of it. Hated it. But.. yeah I’ll miss it. Because it was the only way to keep up with her. Someone I have loved for many, many years. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, kobeta said:

This won’t make any sense but it’s how I’m feeling. I hate her insta. She can post, say, do whatever she wants but her insta was a damn mess. And the captions never made any sense, talking about 450 different things at once, never having anything to do with the actual photo. Project Rose. All of it. Hated it. But.. yeah I’ll miss it. Because it was the only way to keep up with her. Someone I have loved for many, many years. 

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Spoiler

But I appreciate your honest :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I mean, yeah.  It's the only way to keep up with her, but I wish her content had been more abundant with things she loved rather than just spinning, touching her ****, and dancing.  I know she loved to dance, but I would've loved to see her create dance moves, take up yoga, even cooking (she had a video of her cutting up some food ingredients which honestly was fun to watch), watch her paint.  She used to have all that on her insta, I know it was within the bounds of the c-ship, but I feel like it was a way for her to express herself...  So it sucks, yeah.  

Sucks to see what her instagram became but I lowkey still enjoyed seeing *her*
Idk, at this point I'll peruse Exhale once in a while to see if there's any Britney news because now there isn't going to be anything from Britney herself unless there's reactivation so what's the actual point lmao :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Edited by Nina Dobrev

I’ll miss the throwback pics and videos she sometimes used to put up but they were 1 post every 100 posts.

So no, we don’t need anymore Shein clothing, “project rose in 27 different colours”, n00d pics etc - bye :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

I mean, yeah.  It's the only way to keep up with her, but I wish her content had been more abundant with things she loved rather than just spinning, touching her ****, and dancing.  I know she loved to dance, but I would've loved to see her create dance moves, take up yoga, even cooking (she had a video of her cutting up some food ingredients which honestly was fun to watch), watch her paint.  She used to have all that on her insta, I know it was within the bounds of the c-ship, but I feel like it was a way for her to express herself...  So it sucks, yeah.  

Sucks to see what her instagram became but I lowkey still enjoyed seeing *her*
Idk, at this point I'll peruse Exhale once in a while to see if there's any Britney news because now there isn't going to be anything from Britney herself unless there's reactivation so what's the actual point lmao :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I agreed with you :)

Honestly, I'm not checking her Instagram, so the only source for me is here. So basically it doesn't break my heart, but I do feel sorry for you all.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block