Purple Jumpsuit Britney Dolls

My dad is trying to get me to get rid of some of the Britney memorabilia in his house that I left when I moved 20 years ago. Sad, but understandable. I don't have the storage space for it at my home, so I'm planning to sell some things.

I bought all of the Britney dolls when they were coming out. This purple jumpsuit one is really rare and sells on eBay for a lot (still to this day, surprisingly). I've got it in both types of packaging - straight from Walmart! I plan to list it on eBay, but I thought I'd put it up here first in case someone is really into it. I'd obviously like it to go to someone who loves Britney. Anyone else have this / want this? I was obsessed over the Britney dolls!  :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, brymo said:

My dad is trying to get me to get rid of some of the Britney memorabilia in his house that I left when I moved 20 years ago. Sad, but understandable. I don't have the storage space for it at my home, so I'm planning to sell some things.

I bought all of the Britney dolls when they were coming out. This purple jumpsuit one is really rare and sells on eBay for a lot (still to this day, surprisingly). I've got it in both types of packaging - straight from Walmart! I plan to list it on eBay, but I thought I'd put it up here first in case someone is really into it. I'd obviously like it to go to someone who loves Britney. Anyone else have this / want this? I was obsessed over the Britney dolls!  :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Can you post pictures? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block