'The Woman In Me' is #10 of Best Selling Printed Books of 2023 in the US!

4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

All within 10 weeks of the year. She must be proud! :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Simon & Schuster made almost 30 million dollars from this 900,000 figure of print copies sold alone. Add digital sales, audiobook and worldwide print sales and the number must be insane. Luckily, Britney gets 25% of net profits from The Woman In Me so she's getting a lot of money :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Simon & Schuster made almost 30 million dollars from this 900,000 figure of print copies sold alone. Add digital sales, audiobook and worldwide print sales and the number must be insane. Luckily, Britney gets 25% of net profits from The Woman In Me so she's getting a lot of money :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Oh wow! Simon & Schuster must be thrilled! Love to see Britney winning. 25% is very nice percentage! 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

If they were smart, they would release greatest hits complication and make a bundle with book, she would have one of the best selling albums of last year as well

Think About It GIF by Identity

Not here for cheap money grabs. She’s not into it right now, so no thanks. Not gonna spend a dime to help grown men in their 30s and 40s win stan wars against other pop singers. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: If she wants to end her music career more gracefully, she’ll put some effort into it. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

If they were smart, they would release greatest hits complication and make a bundle with book, she would have one of the best selling albums of last year as well

Maybe if we both lived in a different world?  Yeah...it would be all good and maybe they could release a greatest hits compilation but they can't cause we don't britney-spears-concert.gif

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

And everyone’s whining about MYB, a song that almost nobody knows about, being the last release by Britney. Her last release is a huge successful book. 

The success of Hold Me Closer and the extremely high book sales make MYB stand out even worse as a rare misfire. I can probably name 10 unreleased songs that would have had a better reception. 

12 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Not here for cheap money grabs. She’s not into it right now, so no thanks. Not gonna spend a dime to help grown men in their 30s and 40s win stan wars against other pop singers. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: If she wants to end her music career more gracefully, she’ll put some effort into it. 

US is obsessed with chart positions, it would just be a good marketing move plus she would get some money. You know how many more Wish dresses she could buy?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block