Ariana Grande announces new single “yes, and?” out this Friday, January 12th.

8 minutes ago, briprin1 said:

It's funny how everyone blames her for being a homewrecker while few people put the blame on SpongeBob, who did not have to leave his wife for her...:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Ariana is obviously more famous than him, so she receives more hate. SpongeBob also gets a lot of hate. Both of them are culpable. Additionally, this isn't the first situation where she's done something like that, it turns out it's a recurring behavior for her, and she's done similar things multiple times before. She deserves the criticism she receives

When it comes to the song, I hope it will be good, that's all I have to say :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

I don’t think she’s ever really come out with bad music, other than some of those tracks on positions. Plus she was working with Max so she’s obviously coming with the goods. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

It’ll smash but I wonder how she’s going to look on camera with that pale *** skin and yellow *** hair. 

Definitely not in her black fishing era this time. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block