Britney's ''Get Back'' is trending on TikTok and is the second most-streamed song on Blackout in terms of daily streams. Surprised?

Yet, her team does nothing to capitalize on this stuff..  :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

I remember those cute little themed EPs that Katy Perry and Taylor did for their catalogues a while back, that would be an awesome move for Britney. It would require absolutely zero effort. Essentially just making little mood playlists out if her music. I’d love that. Britney’s record company needs to get creative if she’s no longer working, give us something cool!  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Edited by MissSpearsSaysSo
  • Love 3

No, not surprised- the song always had single/hit potential….i think it just didn’t make the cut for standard/single bc of similarities to „Gimme More“. 

Same as for „I‘ve Just Begun“ vers „Toxic“. 

But why is her label not jumping on it? I don‘t get it! 

20 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Canadian Judging You GIF
what did you say ? 
that song is a masterpiece 

20 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

17 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Ohh people are already dragging your a/s for it, here for it :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Stay pressed, I said what I said :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:. She is saying there with uninterested and bored tone "get back, copy>paste, copy>paste, copy>paste, copy>paste" it's so boring, flat and unfinished :trash_throw_away_recycle: Same low level like Flop Boy and Flopuble :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Get Back supposed to be the lead single of Blackout tho. They changed last minute to Gimme more. (Which is her best lead single for me).

But Get Back” is a rhythmic club banger of the highest caliber that would have conquered the charts in the late ’00s. Incredibly, the song still sounds fresh today. The production has stood the test of time and the then-unusual construction (there’s a vocal drop instead of a traditional pop chorus) is now the norm.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Idk I think our definition of viral and the real world definition is different I don’t hear it on tik tok that often 

It has numerous audio versions and many videos with tons of likes, and its popularity keeps growing, it is going viral

24 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

One of the most forgetful and boring songs ever.

Reveal hidden contents

EVER

Hide contents

Ever

Hide contents

Ever

Hide contents

Ever the op

Hide contents

Ever

Hide contents

Ever for million years

Hide contents

Ever

Hide contents

Ever

Hide contents

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Stop acting like a 12-year-old, you don't like the song, we get it, you don't have to make 3 posts about it :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

It has numerous audio versions and many videos with tons of likes, and its popularity keeps growing, it is going viral

Stop acting like a 12-year-old, you don't like the song, we get it, you don't have to make 3 posts about it :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

*4 post about it. There are better songs and singles material tho. This is good just as b-side or bonus track.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block