Do you think Britney will care that her fans are abandoning her en masse?

Now that Britney has announced she is officially FINISHED with music completely, and we know she/Cade trawl forums to see what’s being said, will the overwhelmingly NEGATIVE feedback from us loyal fans (7 years no album and still here like suckers) upset her in any way? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 2

Loyal fans won't be negative but sad to never hear their idol to make music or  perform. Britney doesn't care and it is crystal clear from her posts. She has to live the life she was robbed on her terms. but i believe 4-5years later we will be having some feat song or GH ep or another book. So i don't really think it is like OVER over. She changes her mind(no seas cortes) frequently.

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

If they are leaving her, they were not loyal at all, they just wanted the cash cow that team cship made and even with that they weren't satisfied.

We pay to her, not she paying to her family. I would like to give her my money what she deserves for her perfectionist work.

It's natural that if someone doesn't make music and doesn't have a career, there's no one to be a fan of. We can just carry flowers en masse to her (career) grave and move on. You can't pretend there's someone here who's not here (her career). Time to say her "thank you" and "goodbye".

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

Britney owes us nothing. She has given the world almost two decades of music.

Those that are acting dramatic and being negative clearly do NOT see the human in Britney.

Britney, just like you and I, is allowed to lose passion, show apathy, and feel disengaged about her artistry identity and simply be human.

She left, and living as an ordinary woman. Time to say her "thank you" and "goodbye".

Lbr, most of us stick around just to make sure she’s doing okay. I think me and others realized a long time ago she would never return to music, at least in the same way. Hold me closer was and is still amazing and although manjobi is mostly trash I’m grateful for it! 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I doubt she cares she's probably just finally happy to be free, it's hard not having her sons and now going through a divorce with Scam.

She said it many times she has trust issues and has been burned by the industry time and time again.

I don't think she's done for good, but I don't think we'll ever see her full out for an album cycle, but never say never. 

• Love 1

I’m never going to leave Britney. I just won’t be as attached anymore. Nor do I think she cares. She’s trying to live her life and I want the same for her. When and if she’s ever back then great. I’ll be excited for that moment. But if it’s never then okie kewl. It’s just annoying to listen to all this speculation. It’s like being blue balled 

• Love 5

Britney doesn't care at all and she's shown that time and again. She might care if she reaches the point she can't make money? But unless she ends up homeless I don't see her understanding 😅

However just because her fans are saddened by her saying she's done with music, doesn't mean they won't still love her music catalog and past career. ❤️

And most importantly, fans love her as a person and if she's truly happy that will make us happy :)

• Like 1

...there are a lot of artists who leave the industry after a lustrous career and they are still their fans. Why do you all feel so entitled to control her? It's super weird and extremely dramatic, "turning in stan cards (tf?)" 

Britney thanks you, but she does not know you. Nor does she have to do what fans "say." And before you all say "We made her," 

BRITNEY IS THE ONLY ONE TRULY RESPONSIBLE FOR HER SUCCESS. (end)

• Love 4
  • Like 4

I'm just glad she's free to say what she wants & genuinely has choices in her life for probably the first time ever. She doesnt exist to make me or anyone else happy or entertained. Maybe losing the "support" of ppl who only want her for what she can give them is part of the reason she's doing this.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block