New Piece from NY Times: "The fevered reaction to her memoir, even from her biggest fans, makes it clear that many people aren’t ready to accept that she has said what she wants to"

Agree about leaving her alone. Esp with people diagnosing her through instagram posts. But unfortunately her image was damaged a lot in 2007 and then cship did more harm to her health. Her rants and posts are the result of her abuse. And people won't stop judging her behaviour untill she will stop posting it for a millions to see. I think with Britney it is a love me hate me relationships with fame. She loves money and adoration  yet she hates scrutiny and attention which leds to her outbursts on socials. There is a lot of therapy needed to heal 13 years of abuse and i am sure she is taking steps to it. And if she wants to be left alone she can escape any moment to any place secluded more than there she is living now.

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, jecho said:

I am sad I will never get the opportunity to see her live.

I worked so hard so that one day I can see her on tour. But as selfish as I can be, I will let her go. :(

Her past, epic performances will live on forever 

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 3

Recovering from a formative heartbreak, hitting the club, seeking new love, starting a family: Whatever Britney was doing, the tabloids declared, she was doing it wrong. She was heartbroken, or she wasn’t heartbroken enough. She partied too much and partied with the wrong people. She was romantically reckless. She made bad decisions. She was a bridezilla. She married the wrong man. She gained too much pregnancy weight. She didn’t lose the pregnancy weight quickly enough. She had her second baby too soon. She was acting erratically. She was a bad mother. She was out of control. She needed help.”

This! Not only tabloids- Everyone! Her fans as well from 1998 until today! Somehow on every step of hers someone comes to correct her or criticize her! 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

She likes attention and posts a lot on IG. She wants to be understood but not left alone. She could easily shut down her accounts and stop posting. 

And if she were to shut down her account, so many of you would be here throwing a tantrum regardless.

She didn’t post for a week on her instagram and there were posts here about her needing to brush her hair and how she doesn’t look like “Primeney” anymore. She can never seem to win with any of you all

• Love 6
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, icybaby said:

Agree about leaving her alone. Esp with people diagnosing her through instagram posts. But unfortunately her image was damaged a lot in 2007 and then cship did more harm to her health. Her rants and posts are the result of her abuse. And people won't stop judging her behaviour untill she will stop posting it for a millions to see. I think with Britney it is a love me hate me relationships with fame. She loves money and adoration  yet she hates scrutiny and attention which leds to her outbursts on socials. There is a lot of therapy needed to heal 13 years of abuse and i am sure she is taking steps to it. And if she wants to be left alone she can escape any moment to any place secluded more than there she is living now.

She loves the attention hence the stripping on IG even though it brings her scrutiny and she likes the attention hence the bizarre IG posts that lead cops to be called to her home because people are concerned! 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Seanril said:

Then we all need to let her go, unfollow, unsubscribe, shut down this site and let her live as normal of a life as possible.

I don’t think she would cope very well without fame and fans. It’s all she has known since she was a teenager. If she really wanted to fade into obscurity she wouldn’t be active on Instagram for one thing. She keeps herself in the public eye a lot of the time. I know she dreams of a normal life and all of that but if she woke up tomorrow and she had 324 followers on insta and no one said anything to her on the street, no one was talking about her. I think she’d enjoy it for a short while but she would miss the "chaos" surrounding her persona not far down the line. 

• Love 3

She thrives on the attention; she did as a child as she writes in her memoir. She was afraid of abandonment to the point of panicking. She does not write what her parents told little Britney to make her feel unwanted until she showed enough talent to make it in show business. 

There is no reason to abandon her now. Her music lives on. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, kobeta said:

I don’t think she would cope very well without fame and fans. It’s all she has known since she was a teenager. If she really wanted to fade into obscurity she wouldn’t be active on Instagram for one thing. She keeps herself in the public eye a lot of the time. I know she dreams of a normal life and all of that but if she woke up tomorrow and she had 324 followers on insta and no one said anything to her on the street, no one was talking about her. I think she’d enjoy it for a short while but she would miss the "chaos" surrounding her persona not far down the line. 

Very true.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block