Britney Spears' hair is out of control! One of my biggest dreams is for Britney to shave her head again and let her hair grow without extensions!

idk why she insists on not getting her hair done. i mean why? i would get it if it looked okay currently and she liked the look but it does not look good, healthy or clean in anyway. i guess she also knows that. but why she insists on not fixing it? she has money and time for this. i wish i could know the reason behind this.

if she doesnt like others touching her hair or sitting on a chair for hours, then whats stopping her from using a comb and doing it on her own? 

Edited by 3Pney
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, 3Pney said:

If she doesn't like others touching her hair or sitting on a chair for hours, then what's stopping her from using a comb and doing it on her own? 

I think that's the reason. She has talked about it before, how it felt weird on behind the scenes to be in that position... And perhaps she likes it the way it looks. 

Another possibility is that she might not be particularly aware of how it looks from behind/the back because it's hard to see it on your own because of the angle. But since she's regularly doing videos on Instagram spinning then maybe she is aware. She said months ago that she honestly doesn't know what the f is going on with her hair. So... It might not be a priority and it's ok. 

She's probably dealing with a state of mind that's hard to deal with.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 4
Just now, Dark Willow said:

No plausible reason for her hair look so bad.

She has the money and time. She mentioned during the testimony about hair vitamins and something else (shampoo I think) they didn't let her buy.

No excuses now, her hair looks bad since the c-ship days and it’s getting worse.

Maybe she doesn't need any excuses 😌

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Or just wash it regularly?

Like no offense, but if its Britney or whoever else, if I saw person with hair like that on a street I would just go "eeew thats nasty" 

I think shes good . Its hair .. she likes it .. why does it bother you. The shallow thing is to judge. So a brush will make you no longer judge her. People talk about her eye make up, if she gains weight, shes too thin, her teeth. Constantly judged on all levels. The perfect world you wish to see is perfectly fine not hearing your thoughts. When you get older. Maybe you will see differently. She is tired of perfection. She is fine. Look what it cost her. Americas dream became her nightmare and she gave so much. Be thankful and stop kindly with judging her. I see a beautiful women..gifted the world enough and deserves respect. Its hair . 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block