Britney Spears' hair is out of control! One of my biggest dreams is for Britney to shave her head again and let her hair grow without extensions!

5 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I believe she once mentioned how she was doing painful injections to her head to help with hair growth & she stopped bc it was too painful.

there are others things she could do. Rule 1 : stop bleaching the hair, at least in bright colors (blonde, red etc) while recovering it and stop using extensions temporarily, at least, in such amount. And she doesn't stop either so...

Edited by spreadmywings
7 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I love how she stated during the conservatorship - at the end - she was not allowed to get her hair and nails done. Now she has all this freedom and yet she doesn’t care about that or her teeth. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lol It's a fuccing Saturday and ya'll are so bored and miserable that you need to drag someone because you don't like the way they look. Please log off and touch grass. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

I love how she stated during the conservatorship - at the end - she was not allowed to get her hair and nails done. Now she has all this freedom and yet she doesn’t care about that or her teeth. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well, she's right, it wasn't fair that she wasn't allowed access to these things. But it doesn't invalidate that point just because she supposedly isn't taking advantage of this now that she's free. It's also none of your business :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Britney might literally not have much natural hair left. Her hair quality is severely damaged from 20+ years of extensions, bleaching and everything else done to it. She even joked about having none left back in the first episode of B&K: Chaotic and that was in ‘04 while she was on the Onyx Hotel tour.

exactly people are so rude. this may be the best it can be without them knowing her every detail about her hair, could be a few things going on.. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

I think its that. She probably doesn't like people touching her including her hair and sitting on a chair for hours may trigger her past memories. Is understandable. But when you comes to hair you have to make a choice: if you don't wanna go to a saloon (or bring it to your house) stay in your natural hair color or at least a very close to your original and no extensions or dry it and get extensions but it requires money and work to maintain. She is choosing to have blonde hair AND extensions but 0 effort , so the result is what we see . its very messy (and not the good fun messy). Blonde is the hardest color to maintain pretty, like red/purple (extravagant colors) even without extensions, WITH IT...well, takes a lot of extra extra cares.

I just wish Britney understood that length and blonde it-selves aren't enough to make it se-xy and pretty. The most 2 things I care most and notice right away in a person is the eyes (its their heart/soul) and their Hair and Teeth because those 2 because it shows their hygiene habits. And sorry but not sorry triggers me seeing britney's hair and her teeth and if hair never was her stronger feature (but wasn't so bad either like for the past years), teeth and smile was one of her x factors and she doesn't fkin care and yet she's obsessed with every detail in her body because it was always so ***ualized (so its her way to feel empowered) or bullied (her father and brother called her fat, so its never good enough for her).

One thing i always found interesting about her hair is despite its appearance, her roots are always freshly blonde, so clearly she does upkeep her hair 

Edited by 3IsACharm33
8 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

One thing i always found interesting about her hair is despite its appearance, her roots are always freshly blonde, so clearly she does upkeep her hair 

yeah and I think its her that bleaches it at home with some help from her staff, no kidding.. because even that blonde is not a pretty shade of color, too yellow with no shine, and the hairstyle is also not good. If she has a hairdresser..god, who is it? so bad and probably charges her a lot of money

Edited by spreadmywings
12 hours ago, Steve W said:

I think shes good . Its hair .. she likes it .. why does it bother you. The shallow thing is to judge. So a brush will make you no longer judge her. People talk about her eye make up, if she gains weight, shes too thin, her teeth. Constantly judged on all levels. The perfect world you wish to see is perfectly fine not hearing your thoughts. When you get older. Maybe you will see differently. She is tired of perfection. She is fine. Look what it cost her. Americas dream became her nightmare and she gave so much. Be thankful and stop kindly with judging her. I see a beautiful women..gifted the world enough and deserves respect. Its hair . 

I was commenting on a thread (you know this is a forum) , it doesn't bother me at all, in fact personal life of any celebrity doesn't bother me at all.

This is a thread about her hair, and as many other other I expressed my opinion, which was that if I saw a person with hair like that on a street, doesn't matter who it would be, I would think that person lack a personal hygiene.

If you would be fine, for example live with person with hair like that, or have friends with hair like that or maybe partner or kid, ok that's on you.

Cause it is not only about the look, but also about the smell. She is ding physical activity where she sweat, she is smoking cigarettes etc. Its also the smell.

Thats all ;)

• Like 2

It would be nice to see her natural hair grow out in a healthy way. I think extensions ages her. 

Delta goodrem had short hair in 04 and she looked beautiful. I think that type of hairstyle would suit Britney.

Every time I visit this forum it gets weirder and more cringe with 'fans' wanting this from Britney, wanting that, saying she would look better than like this. It's quite ironic really since that was one of the reasons she had a breakdown and shaved her head off, was because people kept EXPECTING her to do this and do that. Maybe it's best you change your mindset and perspective on life and not express these shallow, judgemental opnions, xo xo 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Why would any1 dream about stranger(celebrity he doesn't  know in person) to shave  her head. Like it is a bizarre dream first of all. And her hair is her damn bussiness. What is a grown adult woman we talking about. Btw i do not brush and wash my hair everyday.  When i am working from home i just do a bun and whats it. Some people only shower once a week. It is their choice. Please do not call 911 on them.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block