Britney Spears' hair is out of control! One of my biggest dreams is for Britney to shave her head again and let her hair grow without extensions!

1 minute ago, Steve W said:

I think shes good . Its hair .. she likes it .. why does it bother you. The shallow thing is to judge. So a brush will make you no longer judge her. People talk about her eye make up, if she gains weight, shes too thin, her teeth. Constantly judged on all levels. The perfect world you wish to see is perfectly fine not hearing your thoughts. When you get older. Maybe you will see differently. She is tired of perfection. She is fine. Look what it cost her. Americas dream became her nightmare and she gave so much. Be thankful and stop kindly with judging her. I see a beautiful women..gifted the world enough and deserves respect. Its hair . 

This

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, 3Pney said:

idk why she insists on not getting her hair done. i mean why? i would get it if it looked okay currently and she liked the look but it does not look good, healthy or clean in anyway. i guess she also knows that. but why she insists on not fixing it? she has money and time for this. i wish i could know the reason behind this.

if she doesnt like others touching her hair or sitting on a chair for hours, then whats stopping her from using a comb and doing it on her own? 

Most likely depression. It’s hard to take care of yourself when youre down. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I think this is one of Britney’s signature F you moves. Especially because this isn’t new.

This is like her, “I’m not on the clock, leave me alone” and she does her hair when she WANTS to be seen or looked at.

Remember, celebrities lead vastly different lives than we do. There are a lot of celebrities who have -bad hair days- or messy days altogether (bad outfits AND hair) often. I think they see it like, “Sure, a tabloid may see me and talk **** but if I came out all dolled up they would ALL be up my *** following me all day”

It’s like a form of control over the chaos that is celebrity

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

No plausible reason for her hair look so bad.

She has the money and time. She mentioned during the testimony about hair vitamins and something else (shampoo I think) they didn't let her buy.

No excuses now, her hair looks bad since the c-ship days and  getting worse.

They didn’t let her buy shampoo :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

girl wasn’t going to use it anyway :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, 3Pney said:

idk why she insists on not getting her hair done. i mean why? i would get it if it looked okay currently and she liked the look but it does not look good, healthy or clean in anyway. i guess she also knows that. but why she insists on not fixing it? she has money and time for this. i wish i could know the reason behind this.

if she doesnt like others touching her hair or sitting on a chair for hours, then whats stopping her from using a comb and doing it on her own? 

I think its that. She probably doesn't like people touching her including her hair and sitting on a chair for hours may trigger her past memories. Is understandable. But when you comes to hair you have to make a choice: if you don't wanna go to a saloon (or bring it to your house) stay in your natural hair color or at least a very close to your original and no extensions or dry it and get extensions but it requires money and work to maintain. She is choosing to have blonde hair AND extensions but 0 effort , so the result is what we see . its very messy (and not the good fun messy). Blonde is the hardest color to maintain pretty, like red/purple (extravagant colors) even without extensions, WITH IT...well, takes a lot of extra extra cares.

I just wish Britney understood that length and blonde it-selves aren't enough to make it se-xy and pretty. The most 2 things I care most and notice right away in a person is the eyes (its their heart/soul) and their Hair and Teeth because those 2 because it shows their hygiene habits. And sorry but not sorry triggers me seeing britney's hair and her teeth and if hair never was her stronger feature (but wasn't so bad either like for the past years), teeth and smile was one of her x factors and she doesn't fkin care and yet she's obsessed with every detail in her body because it was always so ***ualized (so its her way to feel empowered) or bullied (her father and brother called her fat, so its never good enough for her).

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Steve W said:

I think shes good . Its hair .. she likes it .. why does it bother you. The shallow thing is to judge. So a brush will make you no longer judge her. People talk about her eye make up, if she gains weight, shes too thin, her teeth. Constantly judged on all levels. The perfect world you wish to see is perfectly fine not hearing your thoughts. When you get older. Maybe you will see differently. She is tired of perfection. She is fine. Look what it cost her. Americas dream became her nightmare and she gave so much. Be thankful and stop kindly with judging her. I see a beautiful women..gifted the world enough and deserves respect. Its hair . 

Thanks for that.

21 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

some these people in this thread enjoying her mungled extension locks, like i guess you want our fave to just look her worst :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

You can see it like that but you can also perceive her as just another human being trying to survive day by day and be okay too.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Steve W said:

I think she's good. It's hair... She likes it... Why does it bother you? The shallow thing is to judge. So a brush will make you no longer judge her? People talk about her eye make up, if she gains weight, she's too thin, her teeth. Constantly judged on all levels. The perfect world you wish to see is perfectly fine not hearing your thoughts. When you get older, maybe you will see differently. She is tired of perfection. She is fine. Look what it costed her. America's dream became her nightmare and she gave so much. Be thankful and kind and stop judging her. I see a beautiful women... who gifted the world enough and deserves respect. It's hair. 

And constantly judged by her own fans. Just kinda keep it to yourself !!! Thank you.

britpink-britney.gif

tumblr_pn1c3wX5cj1tw89w1o6_400.gifv

britney-britney-spears.gif

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

No plausible reason for her hair look so bad.

She has the money and time.

her hair looks bad since the c-ship days and  getting worse.

4 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Or just wash it regularly?

Like no offense, but if its Britney or whoever else, if I saw person with hair like that on a street I would just go "eeew thats nasty" 

40 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

some these people in this thread enjoying her mungled extension locks, like i guess you want our fave to just look her worst :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

YAAASSS

I just want her to look pretty with good hair. There is no excuse for that hair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

78505341-12818087-Her_book_took_aim_at_s

78505345-12818087-The_Woman_In_Me_contai

Edited by that's hot y'all
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, 3Pney said:

Truth This Is True GIF by Ford

8 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Britney might literally not have much natural hair left. Her hair quality is severely damaged from 20+ years of extensions, bleaching and everything else done to it. She even joked about having none left in that first episode of B&K: Chaotic and that was in ‘04 while she was on the Onyx Hotel tour.

I remember! lol

I can't believe this is the news around here.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block