IMAGES OF BRITNEY AND OTHER HUGE POPSTARS WORSHIPPING THE DEVIL SURFACE

work

Is fake, this is the harmful of AI. Bad people are able to accused a person doing something they didn’t HOWEVER I do believe Madonna/Beyonce are involved. Their MV and songs are too obviously telling. But Britney I doubt it, I also think besides her being harassed by the media which took a toll mentally, these satanic hollyweird elite people probably tried to put a spell on her so her life would be in a spiral because she turned them down.

Edited by AZBH27
  • Like 1

well, britney makes reference in her book to the fact that she felt that something "dark" was surrounding her after her breakup with justin. And honestly there are several pictures of britney in which she looks "devilish". I don't know how to explain it PS: The edited photo of Ariana is very good. I can imagine her worshiping the devil in that pose haha.

• Haha 1
On 12/30/2023 at 5:39 AM, AZBH27 said:

Is fake, this is the harmful of AI. Bad people are able to accused a person doing something they didn’t HOWEVER I do believe Madonna/Beyonce are involved. Their MV and songs are just too directing towards it. But Britney I doubt it, I also think besides her being harassed by the media which took a toll mentally, these satanic people probably tried to out a spell on her so her life would be in a spiral because she turned them down.

Nonsense Madonna has always preached love and se×ual liberation, against war and discrimination of any kind. And she's been critical of institutionalised religion because it tends to harm people who are different. If anything she is equating people who are fundamental god worshippers to satanists because there is no difference when things get to extreme. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block