Britney posts new Instagram video wearing a bikini while riding a horse on vacation

KrisJ

Just now, Easy There said:

I think he is referring to the video of her letting her dog sniff her vajayjay. And where she let's it play with her ***** or smth. It's a very weird video as well

Please be serious. Dogs do weird **** all the time. My dog has sniffed my butt, my partner's butt and humped my sister when she visited me. Some of ya'll are just...

• Love 4

Why she kept doing pulling her shorts down ? When trying different clothes, twirling, and now horseback riding ? She keeps repeating the same movements at every occasions....

But yea... this kinda post is way better than the fart vid or any posts of her half or full naked.

Edited by annalai23
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Easy There said:

Thank God I wasn't the only one who noticed it. I am sorry but this whole behavior if hers is weird af. And that vacant smile on top of everything is...

Her behavior since 2019 has been extremely bizarre and has only gotten worse since the conservatorship ended. There are a lot of theories going around saying that her brain is basically melted or permanently damaged because of the lithium and other dr**s. I think that is probably what has happened. She acts like a ***** teenager instead of a 42 year old woman. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

A lot of you are so desensitized by her actions - thankfully there are some on here that see pulling your pants down to the crotch, humping and posing to the camera seductively is weird as fk while trying to ride a horse 

I totally agree with you. Like why is she trying so hard to grind her coochie on the horse and act ***ual? Just ride the damn horse, girl! Quit posing and acting like an OF model on the horse. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, KrisJ said:

the poor horse, it’s like she’s trying to get off on it. Why is EVERYTHING she does have to have a ***ual spin on it. Just ride the horse normally :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

She’s not acting in anyway “***ual” here. You need to wash your mind when you see everything as being “***ual” 🙄

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Easy There said:

I think he is referring to the video of her letting her dog sniff her vajayjay. And where she let's it play with her ***** or smth. It's a very weird video as well

You’re joking, right? One of my exes dog dried hump my right leg until it “came”. And yes that dog jumped on my crotch and smell my bulge while I was laying down several times, I just let it be and gave it a weird look. Dogs does this. So why point fingers at Britney as if she “directed ” the dog to do that???

PS: This is why cats are better 😏

11 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

You’re joking, right? One of my exes dog dried hump my right leg until it “came”. And yes that dog jumped on my crotch and smell my bulge while I was laying down several times, I just let it be and gave it a weird look. Dogs does this. So why point fingers at Britney as if she “directed ” the dog to do that???

PS: This is why cats are better 😏

That’s weird you let it do that…

7 hours ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

That’s weird you let it do that…

Which part? The one that it came. I didn’t realised it came, I thought it was just hump*ng, and it had a tight grip. Everytime I pushed it away, it came back. And sniffing part was the same thing, he sniffed, I asked him to go say but it came back. Again it was my exes dog, I don’t have a dog so what am I supposed to do. She said to me just let it be too. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block