Britney airing it out in new Instagram post

11 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Cause some users take it too far and just want to bully her. You can agree that her posts are weird and don't make sense, but constantly bringing up her past/current struggles as this form of collective punishment just because you don't like her content is ridiculous.

Britney posts video of her leg in the air with just panties
Exhale: And she wonders why her sons don't see her!!

Britney posts a video flipping off the camera
Exhale: And this is why the GP will never be on her side

TMZ posts another article about her being alone
Exhale: Well, maybe if she got help Sam would've stayed with her.

Exhalers know s--h--i--t :) :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

So that makes it ok to constantly bring up her struggles to punish her to make your point? Tell me, who is that helping? 

Yes , it is fine because Britney posted it herself so she was fine with the fact she receive any feedback.

Once again in my opinion Britney did not learn anything from her previous troubled behaviour from late 2006-2008. She is still not smart.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, l2hnastatudnainealsoL said:

she has answered  on a Jonathan Ross interview that yes she has farted on stage

so no need to bring it about again

already a boring done topic

I didn't know that. Interesting game question- "Britney, have you ever farted on stage while performing?"

"Yes, it was happened while Do You Wanna Come Over?, but I think there was no need to come over when it went out by itself.",:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

3 hours ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

Her kids being embarrassed by her Instagram is beyond valid 🥴

Omg, I would being embarrassed of how how ungrateful and spoiled are they.

2 hours ago, Puppy said:

Again, there are many accounts that post weird stuff yet why are we making a big deal about hers? Just ignore it then. Stop trying to be like her team and just let her post anything, she is allowed to and honestly blame the decade long cship for making her this way. If it helps her feel in control of her life then let her, you guys act like she’s sniffing coke up when all she does is just enjoying her life and letting loose. 

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Do I have to keep explaining myself? Why do you care so much? It’s just another account out of the billions on there so why are you sitting here over analyzing it? She said she’s done with the business and here we are with no album or tour she even wouldn’t do a proper photo shoot so where are you getting at about her not being done with the business. 

Clearly she never wins when she has her account on private you all are so concerned and when she post whatever, you guys sit there over analyzing it and judge it when EVEN NORMAL PEOPLE HAVE PUBLIC SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS so get off your ridiculous mindset that every celebrity social media account has to be curated and run by some PR agency. 

These!

Spoiler

I missed you Puppy ❤️❤️❤️😜😜😜

Spoiler

Merry Christmas ☃️🌟

The fact that I read 5 pages full of meltdowns in last 3 hours just because she farted. I- :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

10 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Yes , it is fine because Britney posted it herself so she was fine with the fact she receive any feedback.

Once again in my opinion Britney did not learn anything from her previous troubled behaviour from late 2006-2008. She is still not smart.

How is this video of her farting/sharting/leg up in bed on par with how she was in 2007? You make no sense. 

2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Yes, the parts where they watched her strip her clothes, worked her like a dog, bugged her house to listen to private convo's, told prospective bf's her ***ual and medical history, and putting her on an allowance of her own money MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!

I siad some aspects obviously not those. Use your head

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block