do you think Britney cares that her Instagram makes people believe she's unstable?

29 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

The only people she is offending and hurting is herself and her two children period. Sadly, she is addicted to IG and does things for clout as her children stated. Imagine if she was using her platform for something positive. 

Exactly!

I start to feel for her boys and wonder maybe there is some true to what they said and Britney is not guilt free when it comes to them.

Parent-kid is a two way relationship like any other ,especially when it was parent that wanted kids and not kids wanted to be born.

• Like 2

Her social media is very confusing and contradictory. The pain she endured during the conservatorship clearly hurts her deeply and it's tough to see someone lash out, especially because she was so positive and took the high road for many years, even before the conservatorship.

I hope she can one day be healthy, happy, and work through her pain in private. Harboring hatred can be toxic to the soul. It's obvious that she has a lot of emotional trauma but her social media makes it seem like there's something more. It really feels like someone who is bipolar.

She definitely doesn't care. But she'll definitely care after a few days. And then she won't care again, she'll post a few naked photos and tell you how bad the media is. Then she will delete her instagram. Then she will share her dog. Then it's a video that he keeps turning over and she'll say she doesn't care. This has been her life for the last two years.. so..

• Like 1
12 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Obviously not lol. She only keeps adding fuel to the fire and continues to give people plenty of reasons to think she’s unstable/using dr**s/mentally ill/etc. I think we were all expecting something very different when she was released from the conservatorship, and what we got was only proof that she actually needs a conservatorship (just not an abusive one). She has only continued to decline and regress since the con ended. 

You have judged her need to to be in a conservatorhship (which, if you have any understanding of them at all, would know that this is an extreme remedy usually reserved for those with demetia and similar conditions) soley on her instagram posts.

Word truely do fail me as to an adequate response to this post. On that basis, a large proportion of social media users should be in one.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

She's been made to look unstable for nearly 20 years by the media and her family. 

I don't think she cares what people think anymore, she may have realized it's all out of her control and she's just going to have fun with it. 

Jesus let’s not gaslight ourselves like Britney had no part in making herself look crazy and unstable and is not making herself now a joke.

Many people had always many opinions about her but many at least respected her as a performer and as an artist.

Now there is nothing remained just people either have just a pity for her or treat her like a joke and make fun from her Instagram that even her own kids do not like and are embarrassed of.

• Like 3

Britney in work mode is a force of nature and can still sell out arenas if she wants to. But she has been very clear she no longer wants to do that.

Her instagram is not like any other celebrity of her magnitude and its annoying the **** out of people. 

Shes like that girl next door who post selfies and reels with animals and trips. Oh and yoga/workout routines. The only thing missing is promoting vanlife.

I forget what a legend she is at times but Ive always liked how normal she is.

23 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

She doesn't need conservatorship. It is one of the biggest reasons she is like she is now: unstable and unable to know what to do with her life and with herself. It infantilized and traumatized her. What she needs is hard core long term therapy but I think she became resistant to it and probably because of the abuse of the conservatorship, besides I doubt she has good therapists in LA (they just have 'name' to famous people)

I agree with you for the most part. The conservatorship is one of the biggest reasons she now probably needs a conservatorship. She has no clue how to be a responsible adult. But if you look at her history before the conservatorship, she wasn’t doing a very good job then either. 

Edited by iZacaree
  • Love 1

I'm sure Britney is aware, and does not care.  If she wanted to, she could announce a tour tomorrow and it would sell out.  She's an artists but doesn't want to be in the business at the moment, so she does this.  I personally don't find anything wrong with it, but I'm a pretty opened minded person and I've seen a lot of questionable content on the internet.  

Another thing I'd like to point out, is that no matter what she does, she'll always be referred to as the girl who did this, or did that.  We have made very little strides when it comes to mental illness (If she does have something) - judging by people's comments on not just her socials or posts about her, but anyone that seems eccentric is a barrage of comments like "They're crazy, their nuts, who cares, they're insane" and the list goes on.

Until the world can be okay with mental illness, the comments won't ever stop.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block