do you think Britney cares that her Instagram makes people believe she's unstable?

Just look at all the "best rated" aka highest voted comments on DM and we know she looks at online chatter about her but she keeps posting Instagram posts nobody understands:

I don’t know how her fans are still claiming that this person is okay or capable of caring for herself in a healthy way. Are they as crazy as she is?

I can't believe people still defend Britney's antics. There is clearly something VERY wrong with her.

She hasn't grown up from her teen years and never has taken her care of hair, dental or mental health.  Free Britney should be so proud of themselves.

Who cares what she says or does? At least Justin still performs to live audiences while she only performs to her bedroom mirror then posts to social media for free.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears filmed herself flipping the bird as she makes another cheeky dig after throwing shade at her...

After years of this type of behavior from her it makes me wonder if she just does it out of spite because she hates the whole world for what was done to her???

....or if she's just being weird because deep loneliness and no friends brings that out in people

• Like 2
1 minute ago, The Dream said:

She has made it clear with her book that she cares about opinions.

But we also know she is a bit rebel and she wants to make people uncomfortable. 

She also made it clear with her book she is having fun on instagram and doesn’t care what people think so this thread is a waste of space just say you didn’t read the book you flop

• Love 5

No?

She never cared, **** what people think, I find the way she uses instagram really cool, she shares her thoughts and what she thinks and sometimes she shares things that only people that she personally knows would know and comprehend what she’s saying.

Its inspiring the way she uses instagram, it’s not just a picture, it’s not just a silly fashion picture and aesthetic pleasing like most celebrities do. It’s real and human. There’s a story behind it that she likes to shares, I love it, only people that really cares and loves her stays, the haters will be on a infinite looping calling her crazy. She’s the crazy (non-stop remix) Queen.

It would be actually interesting if she ever address how she uses instagram, that sometimes she wants to communicate with some people she knows without engaging in a convo with them that she writes posts to them there, and that’s why she understands some posts come off as weird sometimes. And that she writes mostly for the long time fans that knows, care and likes her a little bit more than a casual fan.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block