Jesy Nelson sings Silent Night

Cqleb

2 minutes ago, Pink Friday 2 said:

Everyone uses filters, girl.:checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

Well then most people know how to fine tune them so we don't notice, what she uses here is just MOVING *** all over her face wtf... :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Spoiler

And I still can't sit and pay attention to Nicki's new album... I just listened to it once, and at first listen it feels like a chill Queen part II? I'm not getting it... (Also, I need to read the lyrics, otherwise I miss two thirds of everything)

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, davidspears said:

So because she is using a filter she needs therapy?

Good diagnosis 👍

3 hours ago, Revenge. said:

What a pathetic comment

My comment comes after years of watching her struggle with her image. I don't know why she keeps pushing herself in front of a camera. Maybe she has deeper issues to solve, and she's not cut for the public eye, at least not until she truly solves it. Simple. But if you all keep acting as if she were OK, while you clearly see her struggling, then I think that's pathetic of you. Also, I'm old enough to know that we don't need to be spiralling down in front of a camera to know that things aren't right. So yeah, that's my diagnosis right there.

3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

My comment comes after years of watching her struggle with her image. I don't know why she keeps pushing herself in front of a camera. Maybe she has deeper issues to solve, and she's not cut for the public eye, at least not until she truly solves it. Simple. But if you all keep acting as if she were OK, while you clearly see her struggling, then I think that's pathetic of you. Also, I'm old enough to know that we don't need to be spiralling down in front of a camera to know that things aren't right. So yeah, that's my diagnosis right there.

Dude, what are you even talking about?

She's singing silent night, keep your diagnosis to yourself.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

She looks so much like her self here. Good luck to her, she looks content.

She does seem a lot happier, she took a 6 month social media break and travelled the world.

She's only just returned to social media.

She teased a couple of songs.

The first one is a song about her abusive father walking out on her and her mom.

The second song seems to be a response to the Little Mix's song 'Cut You Off' which was about her :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

@davidspears @RedBloodedWoman @rednaldeirf @Style.

Edited by Revenge.
21 hours ago, Revenge. said:

She does seem a lot happier, she took a 6 month social media break and travelled the world.

She's only just returned to social media.

She teased a couple of songs.

The first one is a song about her abusive father walking out on her and her mom.

The second song seems to be a response to the Little Mix's song 'Cut You Off' which was about her :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

@davidspears @RedBloodedWoman @rednaldeirf @Style.

Last song is called Comfortable.

She has alot of other great songs like Cried Out & Potential as well- don’t know why she hasn’t released the album the songs are all stellar

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block