Britney posts new poem: my pride, there cruel shots, the most wicked could only do

7 minutes ago, MrsShesTooBig said:

New album B10 alternative title. 'The American Dream' - December 2nd 2024

Current song line up:
See You In Hell
Original Doll

I Secretly Knew (That Saint Who Saved Us)

Music Video Dancing GIF

Bonus tracks:

1 - Britney Spears (that's not my NAME)

2 - River F--u--c--k--i--n' RED [only for japanese fans] 

3 - 

Spoiler

18c559dd21b3a94878d5ef378b211ca2f2abd169

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

I reckon she did that in voice notes, and those clips she uploaded to YT last year were part of them.

She told us on IG that a lady came to her house, and she told her memories. Britney even joked how difficult it must have been for the lady to create a consistent flow of her memories. If you are Britney's age, you know that your childhood memories are like mosaic stones, they don't come in chronological order.

She also told us that she wrote in her notebook when she was in Hawaii. Rosengart added some financial information. Her aunt helped out with family history. The male ghostwriter is a journalist and the author of two books. His skill put those memories together.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, ifuseekjoey1 said:

I asked ChatGPT to interpret if anyone is interested!

Certainly! Let's delve into the poem, referencing specific lines to interpret its themes and meaning:

1. **Awareness of Challenges and Self-Protection**: 
   - "Strange feeling, I think I secretly knew My pride, there cruel shots" 
     - This line suggests a realization of inner pride and facing adversities or criticisms ("cruel shots") from others.
   - "They're meN plots, they've already won"
     - Indicates a feeling of being outmaneuvered or defeated, perhaps in a social or personal conflict.

2. **Deception and Inner Conflict**: 
   - "Same old game, but with wine??? Getting closer now it's hot"
     - Implies a recurring situation or manipulation, perhaps becoming more intense or dangerous ("Getting closer now it's hot").
   - "Intellect, a minds beautiful recourse"
     - Suggests using intellect as a defense or coping mechanism against these challenges.

3. **Distrust and Betrayal**: 
   - "the ones closest to u got my back????? always the best killers of course"
     - Expresses a sense of betrayal or fear of betrayal by those closest, indicating deep trust issues.

4. **Self-Reflection and Realization**: 
   - "reflecting??? same scheme they know me well"
     - The speaker seems to be reflecting on their situation, acknowledging that those around them understand their vulnerabilities.
   - "better off bad, I'm always heaven While they're In hell"
     - This line might represent a self-assured statement about staying true to oneself, despite the negativity of others.

5. **Contrast Between Appearances and True Self**: 
   - "I would get locked up n sent away. so i play the saint who saved us"
     - Here, the speaker reveals they are playing a role to fit into societal expectations, hiding their true self to avoid negative consequences.

6. **Existential Dilemmas and Decisions**: 
   - "would I dare make peace, make amends do the right thing"
     - The speaker contemplates making peace and acting morally, but seems unsure if this aligns with their nature.

7. **Fear of Authentic Self and Its Consequences**: 
   - "now that's kinna dangerous, I would get locked up n sent away"
     - Indicates a fear that revealing their true self would lead to social or literal imprisonment.

Overall, the poem conveys a complex inner world where the speaker grapples with authenticity, societal expectations, and personal conflicts. It reflects on the struggle between maintaining one's true identity and conforming to the roles dictated by the external world.

that's actuall really dope.  very cool insight! 

• Love 2

I'm usually on the "what the faucqk train with her captions.... 

But

I totally get this one.  

She's contemplating being around people who hurt her.  Do she dare let them back in?  She did before and had to play the fool, all while they were using her as bait and leverage.

"So I play the saint who saved us" actually gave me chills.

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block