Britney posts new poem: my pride, there cruel shots, the most wicked could only do

1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Thanks for clarifying. I know @MrsShesTooBig would never but I missed that. 

Normally I’d gladly apologize but the comments implying we’re all dumb for not catching the quotes (which were not used correctly btw) are unnecessary.

If multiple people are misunderstanding your comment that’s a clue you should communicate more clearly :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Just to clarify I did not label those who didn’t catch her quoting as “dumb”. I was only stating that it wasn’t her own words and did everyone miss the inverted commas. Zero from me saying others “stupid” because of that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

I have a weird/interesting theory. What if Britney herself and her team use AI to make her thoughts seem more cryptic? 🤔 so I took her poem and ran it thru AI to see how it interprets her language…

Take this poem by Britney Spears and try to make this poem more understandable and conversational 

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but as of my knowledge, Britney Spears is known as a pop singer and performer, not a poet. If you could provide a specific piece of text, lyrics or a poem you'd like me to help make more understandable and conversational, I'd be more than happy to assist.

[ I then sent the poem thru the AI]

This is a complex piece with a lot of metaphor and emotion. Here's an attempt to make it more understandable and conversational:

After that I told the AI to try and put the interpretation in her voice

Thinking of how Britney Spears speaks, make this commentary more concise while keeping the overall message in tact

What do you guys think? Could parts of this AI interpretation be spot on?

That's what I understood reading the original. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block