Britney posts new poem: my pride, there cruel shots, the most wicked could only do

Transcription:

Strange feeling, I think I secretly knew

My pride, there cruel shots, the most wicked could only do

They're meN plots, they've already won

Same old game, but with wine ???

Getting closer now it's hot, who wrote stars are blind?

Going in must be a preface of what one' wants

Not a deflect to destroy what a person flaunts

Intellect, a minds beautiful recourse,

the ones closest to u, got my back?

always the best killers of course

Ignore it... ???? and say it doesn't exist

... ??? just one fist, now my teas gonna twist, reflecting??? same scheme they know me well, better off bad, I'm always heaven While they're in hell... an understanding???? even a prologue would never do... something's brewing... I'm cooking something, who knew??? The tellers but the wise will just look up, the dwellers feel the steam wise in their cups...
Take notice or fall back in love... do I even try? Come on give me a big old hug !! smile learn to lie, would i dare make peace ???? make amends do the right thing ??? be a saint then be the bigger person, I already did but SEE that's not my NAME, hmmmmm, wil they ever meet, the real me now that's kinna dangerous, I would get locked up n sent away, so i play the saint who saved us.

-

This is about her experience and thoughts related to being around her family again!!!

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, ttsmu said:

I didn't understand anything (English is not my first language though).

It's hard  for me to believe that this is the same person who wrote a memoir and then this kind of non sense post LOL.

P.S I read her book in English and understood everything. LOL

She didn't write the book, a ghostwriter did and even then we don't know if she was the source.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

This sounds like poetry. From what it sounds, she's pretending to be the bigger person in a situation is what I'm getting here. Could this be about Lynne? Her brother?

I think it's about meeting again with her mom and bryan... by the end of the poetry.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block