So What Happened to The Intimitate Britney Spears collection?

Fita

As far as I know, the line did very well actually. It was not meant to be more than it was. Change lingerie is a danish brand and they became well known after this collab. They still have stock left from her line. They have a little outlet store and I always find either panties, robes or bras with her tag on. It's so cute lol 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Gaydar said:

I think the biggest issue was it not being available in stores and not having enough promotion to sell well as online only.

My guess is that it did ok and I'm sure made profit but not enough interest was there to continue the line.

The photoshoots, interviews, and runways were cute though! I think the pieces were reasonably priced and pretty too.

Not available?? Its like Victoria Secret. Change is a store! Of course it wouldnt be on sale at target..

The campaign was kinda well done and it was available in popular stores such as ASOS I remember, she also looked gorgeous in the promo and advertisements. It had the potential of being much bigger.

I don't think Britney seemed interested in the longevity of it... She did what was required of her and nothing more. It didn't seem like a passion, despite what she was saying in the interviews :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block