So What Happened to The Intimitate Britney Spears collection?

Fita

It was very clear she didn't really was into this.

The interviews and all were so shallow. She was literally like a spokesperson or something. 

Also, in my country at least, there was literally no advertisement. No commercials, no radio spots, nothing. You had to be a fan to know this line existed lr else you simply would have never known.

Also, again in my country, it was literally like 1 random store that sold the line. No big stores or retailers had her line.

If she worked with Hunkemöller or any big brand it definitely would have done better.

The rollout and execution of it, just like any of her music honestly, was a mess.

And given what we know now, she was probably forced to do this which would explain what I said above.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, joanhs said:

Please use the search function, i have explained it many times. 

It was a 2 year contract, nothing more. Change lend their design and store, Britney gave them her name and face. Exchange. Nothing more 

If we used the search function, this site would have no new posts 😂

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Fita said:

Exactly lol. And also the topics after a certain time get closed to replies. So :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I'm worried the next topic that's going to come up is going to say "why did Britney choose the word "love" in the song XXXXX when she could have chosen the word "table"" 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

17 minutes ago, AII said:

I'm worried the next topic that's going to come up is going to say "why did Britney choose the word "love" in the song XXXXX when she could have chosen the word "table"" 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Hon...

That's literally...

Me. 

Ha Ha Reaction GIF

lol I overanalyze everything sometimes...

and I'm not sorry :) 

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Something about the photoshoot is off and I can’t put my finger on it. I think this was around the time of her nose job, cuz she looks really different. Still pretty of course.

What’s. Rude comment. How dare you talk about her nose that way and make fun of it saying she looks off. “Someone ban this piece of ****” is something he @-ed at me but I think he’s the one who should be banned for being a troll

• Haha 2

I think the biggest issue was it not being available in stores and not having enough promotion to sell well as online only.

My guess is that it did ok and I'm sure made profit but not enough interest was there to continue the line.

The photoshoots, interviews, and runways were cute though! I think the pieces were reasonably priced and pretty too.

So I see that I'm the only one that hated any minute of this... lol. I never liked any of the pics, they look too edited, britney was cute during the interviews but they were styling her like an old lady, and I was clearly not interested in underwear to buy from her... So I kept waiting for it to be over. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block