So What Happened to The Intimitate Britney Spears collection?

Fita

2 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

I’ve been asking this for years 😂🤷🏻‍♂️ Tbh she didn’t seem too interested in it. Same when she did her Kohls collection. 

For me she seemed more passionate than in her Candie's collection. It seemed something that also came from her, you can see it when she's talking about that little vintage store. Nah?

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I'm not sure. Maybe it just sold badly? It did seem like it may have been a con decision although Britney herself seemed quite passionate about it at the time in the interviews she did. I really liked the photoshoot too. 

Britney also didn't mention it in the book, although tbf I'm aware she wasn't really going to talk about many of her side projects in it.

• Like 1

Britney's team was evil - BUT also ahead of their time. This could have been HUGE for Britney. The problem is that Team Con is cheap and only motivated by short-term money grabs. They went low with this line, marketing, and business plan. The idea was right, though.

Had Britney hired RiRi's team, she could have had a Fenty.

A missed opp, but I don't think Britney's heart was in it. I think she just wanted a family. She was okay with the money she already made. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I always got the sense that it just didn't really sell well so it kind of just faded away not to be mentioned again. It always seemed to me a short-term project and not something they really wanted to focus on past that like Rihanna's line of products.

She looked beautiful in her promo appearances and pictures though.

Edited by Frankie8
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I always got the sense that it just didn't really sell well so it kind of just faded away not to be mentioned again. It always seemed to me a short-term project and not something they really wanted to focus on past that like Rihanna's line of products.

She looked beautiful in her promo appearances and pictures though.

At least she accomplished that goal.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block