Britney posted a video with Cade

5 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

You guys never done stuff like this friends? Jez, u guys need to go out more and have tons of funΒ :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Except Britney is 42 years old, she is not 20 anymore, btw she is also a mom and has kids. It is very inappropriate TBH. Also that is her business manager, very unprofessional...seems childish

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
17 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

She reposted this one on her ig and claimed it's from 3 days ago and had her hair done. Everyone know it's from that day a few months ago where she hanging out a bunch of gay boys at Cades house.... why making this up ?Β 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwLr0DqLJIU/?igshid=NzBmMjdhZWRiYQ==

I’m telling y’all it’s severe mental illness but y’all want to deny so 🀷

• Love 1
  • Like 7
39 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

She reposted this one on her ig and claimed it's from 3 days ago and had her hair done. Everyone know it's from that day a few months ago where she hanging out a bunch of gay boys at Cades house.... why making this up ?Β 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwLr0DqLJIU/?igshid=NzBmMjdhZWRiYQ==

I immediately thought the same thing as you, I don't understand why she has the need to lie about this? It doesn't make sense, she could have said "this is from a couple of months ago" or not say anything (we already knew it's from August) This isn't the first time she's lied about things like this.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—