Britney posted a video with Cade

I don’t know the name of Taylor swifts manager. Nor Christina aguileras. Nor beyonces. nor Paul mccartneys. I also don’t know the name of any of their assistants. Why is Britney surrounded by people so fame hungry that they also need to share in the clients spotlight? It’s so disturbing. And she won’t fire him BECAUSE they were friends first. What a horrible business relationship and what a horrible thing for her brand to be seen with him.

Edited by Kindsoul
  • Love 2
  • Like 7
22 minutes ago, tco said:

It is unnecessary she posts these videos, ok she does not wants to deal with the industry but she loves to bring attention 

Yes I don’t get why she says she hates the media attention and when people speak about her but she’s a mess on social media when she has 70 million followers and it’s a public account….like…go lie to someone else girl you love the attention

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Sia said:

I love how only a few people are mentioning the fact that she lied about the video being fro three days ago. Everyone else is ignoring it…figures.

Like Britney…you shared videos from the same night months ago. Why lie saying it’s from an early birthday celebration? Makes zero sense.

I’ve said this from the start, y’all need to take what she says with a grain of salt because she is not a reliable source.

This is exactly why I don’t take her rants seriously because she’s probably making up half the stuff she spews about her family.

Yep, at that point I don’t believe anything I read

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Nina Dobrev said:

ima edit this and say this is a manager and their client, these aren't two friends that have 0 professional connection.  hes clearly unequiped to deal with hollywood clients because all he does is party and try to have as much fun with his clients money.   hes a damn leech.  and britney is easily influenced lets be real.  sure shes grown up but she isn't doing any healing towards her trauma. 

no wonder britney acts so out of pocket so often
cade literally acts like a ******* teenager which inturn makes britney act like a teenager
he's such a ******* pig and such a terrible influence to a 40sm year old woman who had been manipulated all her life and he's just leeching off her. 
what the **** are they doing

i have beyond secondhand embarassment and im not even her sons
bro i-

OK so we can't say anything here! - Page 3 - Britney Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

But that's the thing, she's a +40yo woman, she SHOULD be able to be responsible enough and be mature to set her own boundaries and especially know the limits to what to post online even more being a celebrity, many things she posted should have stayed private. I dont know if you realize but the way you said it is like you talked about a 5yo kid "because X is acting like that so Y is acting like that too" i work in kindergarden and that is kids behavior, there's always one with bigger personality and another who follow that kid and do the same stuff.

Now which leads me to say how are yall to blame her kids or even sam or whatever to "leave" her when she can't even be responsible of herself and acting like a kid herself, and worse when she's stubborn and put blame on everyone but her. 

We need to stop with victimizing her and make up excuses for her and blaming others "infuencing her" like cade here, she's the one responsible of her own life especially now without a conservatorship, ok she has lived some trauma but that isnt an excuse, like some other people for example get **** by their own family members for years (which imo is even more traumatic) yet they manage to keep their head high and get professional help if needed without all the money she can have that would make it easier, and be responsible, wise and mature and even more if they get kids, so why couldnt she?

I would be ashamed if she was my mom or my wife. She can't behave, she makes up stories, she's an attention seeker and obsessed with nudity/showing herself. She has issues and needs help.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

But that's the thing, she's a +40yo woman, she SHOULD be able to be responsible enough and be mature to set her own boundaries and especially know the limits to what to post online even more being a celebrity, many things she posted should have stayed private. I dont know if you realize but the way you said it is like you talked about a 5yo kid "because X is acting like that so Y is acting like that too" i work in kindergarden and that is kids behavior, there's always one with bigger personality and another who follow that kid and do the same stuff.

Now which leads me to say how are yall to blame her kids or even sam or whatever to "leave" her when she can't even be responsible of herself and acting like a kid herself, and worse when she's stubborn and put blame on everyone but her. 

We need to stop with victimizing her and make up excuses for her and blaming others "infuencing her" like cade here, she's the one responsible of her own life especially now without a conservatorship, ok she has lived some trauma but that isnt an excuse, like some other people for example get **** by their own family members for years (which imo is even more traumatic) yet they manage to keep their head high and get professional help if needed without all the money she can have that would make it easier, and be responsible, wise and mature and even more if they get kids, so why couldnt she?

I would be ashamed if she was my mom or my wife. She can't behave, she makes up stories, she's an attention seeker and obsessed with nudity/showing herself. She has issues and needs help.

Oh please… she is only having fun!!! 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

Some of y'all are going way overboard with this video. This is just Britney having fun with someone she's known for decade.

Britney could be literally running down the street butt naked high on dr**s and ya’ll would still say that “she’s just having fun.” Stop. It clearly shows that they both are unwell. I’m almost certain at this point that Cade is her enabler. Watch and see. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, bbbsss said:

Britney could be literally running down the street butt naked high on dr**s and ya’ll would still say that “she’s just having fun.” Stop. It clearly shows that they both are unwell. I’m almost certain at this point that Cade is her enabler. Watch and see. 

But she's literally just dancing in this video? I get y'all don't like Cade and I understand but this is just way overboard.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I actually don't have problems of her posting herself looking pretty and having some fun. But I'm wondering why she needed to lie so much. She doesn't need to post up to date stuff (I myself store lots of photos/videos for future use so I mostly post old contents on my ig but I would never lie the time of the photos). But why lie about when. Doesn't she think team con would gather all the times she lied about and use it for the trial against her proving that what she said was unreliable ? 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

So many of. you are so hateful and are taking this **** way too seriously. It's just social media, she's a free woman. This is exactly what freedom looks like. Oh because it makes YOU uncomfortable, YOU don't like it so it's bad and you no longer trust her? It's honestly pathetic at this point how ya'll wanted her to be free.. but only under your conditions and expectations. Look in the mirror and ask yourself why? 

If she want's to lie, post **** three months ago and lie about it, that's okay... people and celebs lie all the time. But Britney seems to be the only one with really paranoid, borederline schizophrenic "fans" who question EVERYTHING. Granted I understand to some degree because we've always been questioning her C-ship and the conspiracy behind it. But let it go now, she's free and she can do what the hell she wants. If you don't like it, mute her profile and support her music, videos, merch instead - or just stop being a fan at this point. 

I've been on this forum for maybe a decade or so now (I think) and i've witnessed so many people on here complain, moan and be dissapointed (me too sometimes) about her or her music and stuff even when she was in the C-ship. Fact is, you still view her in this early 2000s perspective, you have this wild notion she may still be like she was in the past.. but were/are you? We all grow up, we all change and evolve. Move on. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

Some of y'all are going way overboard with this video. This is just Britney having fun with someone she's known for decade.

SERIOUSLY, some of y'all need to log off and take a chill pill, Jesus..the amount of energy y'all put into someone else's life..

Also while SOME people here are straight up haters & trolls, others seem genuinely concerned & I know this is a forum to discuss and share views, but I wish some people would take some time to read what they're about to share with the world & think maybe it's better to remain silent and keep their negative **** to themselves. 

oh and btw she never said the video's from 3 days ago, she just said she put on her favorite Green Party dress (seen in the video) 3 days ago 

Edited by krizzzy
  • Love 7

I’m not sure if it makes sense, but reading the caption of the August post, it suggests that Cade at the time may have informed the paparazzi of her whereabouts. Now, at this party, he would have leaked the photos, and there was also a situation with paparazzi. Perhaps trying to connect these two situations would make the lie understandable. But I’m not sure if it’s a stretch.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.