Britney posted a video with Cade

6 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I can't believe you're trying to justify children feeling traumatised by their parent, lol. How disgusting. 

i’m not doing anything, i’m trying to mind my own business because in reality we don’t know any of their situation. i feel like u should go to the kardashians pages and do the same thing… mostly all female celebrities post provocative pictures and vids not just britney. so you can try and spin the narrative on me that’s fine. doesn’t change the fact that you need to get a life :)

• Like 1
On 12/3/2023 at 10:06 AM, J45x said:

I'm sorry but this thread just shows most people in here, hace zero social life or social skills. Getting all bothered by such a innocent fun video. Do you people have friends? A lot of people post this kind of videos when they hang out with friends. I do! My friends do and most people I know do it. Does that mean I'm on crack? 

All these losers acting like  experts. What do you know about Hollywood? Most of you probably never left the little town you live in. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

And all these people expecting her to have a pristine perfect image just go Stan Beyonce or Taylor Swift. Britney does not care about her image and you should deal with it. She has been acting this way since 2005, is time you get on the memo or just leave. 

Right? My BFF has pics/videos of me where I'm drunk AF and he's pouring alcohol in my mouth like I'm doing some kind of BJ position :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I miss those times tbh :explainlol_stare_spin:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
On 12/3/2023 at 6:38 PM, The Femme Fatale said:

Why does the brand matter when she doesn’t want to work anymore? Like get real!

because there is income coming in from perfume sales and merch. Album sales and single sales as well. It’s a BUSINESS with a HUGE ASSET and spokesperson: Britney herself. Including streaming revenue. The brand can employ hundreds of people each year for forever….that’s what brands are. Elizabeth Taylor’s perfumes are still being sold and marketed during Christmas and are big sellers. Please have an education if you’re going to @ me. Plus her kids who had very private lives will need the extra cash for security for the rest of their lives? Mommy can’t be around when they are 65 and a spears offspring. My god. Some of y’all. You think the Jackson’s don’t have security and lots of cash even though Michael is now dead? it can be a billion dollar business….if she actually cared. But it’s fine that she doesn’t just don’t ruin future revenue for you and your kids.

Edited by Kindsoul
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Kindsoul said:

because there is income coming in from perfume sales and merch. Album sales and single sales as well. It’s a BUSINESS with a HUGE ASSET and spokesperson: Britney herself. Including streaming revenue. The brand can employ hundreds of people each year for forever….that’s what brands are. Elizabeth Taylor’s perfumes are still being sold and marketed during Christmas and are big sellers. Please have an education if you’re going to @ me. Plus her kids who had very private lives will need the extra cash for security for the rest of their lives? Mommy can’t be around when they are 65 and a spears offspring. My god. Some of y’all. You think the Jackson’s don’t have security and lots of cash even though Michael is now dead? it can be a billion dollar business….if she actually cared. But it’s fine that she doesn’t just don’t ruin future revenue for you and your kids.

wow imagine being concerned with money you’re never going to see or have… focus on your own life

• Love 2
1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

wow imagine being concerned with money you’re never going to see or have… focus on your own life

Wow what a disgustingly condescending rude comment. You should think about focusing on your own life (new advice I just heard about somewhere) instead of getting so butthurt over an Instagram comment. Stop crying and get a life?

• Haha 1
On 12/3/2023 at 11:59 AM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Firstly. I can see your new here so comments like this are ones that I can't assume are entirely informed, but Britney has made it clear she doesnt particularly care about the brand as it was maintained because of the negative affect it had had on her.

Secondly, she's 42, with another  person whose above 30; they can share whatever they want to. It's on you whether or not you want to engage with the account or not.

NAh the only

one who is new

is you

i wrote a poem

for u 

its crappy

just like u

On 12/4/2023 at 6:26 PM, Kindsoul said:

spacer.png

Of all these problematic celebrities that do way worse stuff than what Britney does can still make lots of money from their products, I don’t think Britney has a problem making money with her “brand”. 

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Haha 1

I agree. Cade gives weird vibes... BUT..

with Britney. Y'all act like she hasn't worked her whole life. Then had two babies back to back before she even turned 25. Barely got to be free and independent for a few months before having the next 13 years completely stripped from her and controlled. 

What we are seeing is a young woman. Having fun. Drinking. Hanging with friends. Having a great time. Like we all have. 

The only difference is we were able to do that in our 20s and early 30s. She was NOT...

Y'all lived her being messy during 2007. Why. Because she was younger?! And it's more acceptable!?! She wasn't able to grow and get this right of passage out of her system. Let her be. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, The Femme Fatale said:

spacer.png

Of all these problematic celebrities that do way worse stuff than what Britney does can still make lots of money from their products, I don’t think Britney has a problem making money with her “brand”. 

Yeah I don’t get why people worry about her money. Aside the fact that her personal finances are literally nobody’s business and she’s free to do what she wants, she has a portfolio of passive income streams that will continue in perpetuity; She’ll literally still be making money for many years after we’re all dead.

Worse case scenario, she’ll have to work on a project if things get tight, and luckily for her she has an army of people ready to pay up for anything she does. After having the biggest book this year I’m sure any publisher, label, vegas venue etc is begging to cut her a huge check for literally anything. 

Either way, she’s never been one to pride herself on the size of her bank account and I love  that about her. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yeah I don’t get why people worry about her money. Aside the fact that her personal finances are literally nobody’s business and she’s free to do what she wants, she has a portfolio of passive income streams that will continue in perpetuity; She’ll literally still be making money for many years after we’re all dead.

Worse case scenario, she’ll have to work on a project if things get tight, and luckily for her she has an army of people ready to pay up for anything she does. After having the biggest book this year I’m sure any publisher, label, vegas venue etc is begging to cut her a huge check for literally anything. 

Either way, she’s never been one to pride herself on the size of her bank account and I love  that about her. 

Same, she’s very down to earth about herself and her life.

Idk why people worry, she’s on MJ and Madonna level of iconic which means even if she’s doing something that people are saying isn’t “normal”, everyone will be lining the door just to work with her when she says she wants to do something.

Britney is the Princess of Pop for a reason, anyone smart enough would kill for the opportunity to collaborate with someone of her caliber.

• Love 2
On 12/5/2023 at 10:44 PM, Kindsoul said:

NAh the only

one who is new

is you

i wrote a poem

for u 

its crappy

just like u

Oh, its not a matter for debate. Your account is a new account. You should work on making sure the context is relevant and factually correct. Also, if you're gonna put effort into writing a poem, please do it better. This not only lacks a clear structure, but fails to do anything in which it was intended. Just seems like a wasted effort.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.