Britney posted a video with Cade

1 minute ago, Nina Dobrev said:

no wonder britney acts so out of pocket so often
cade literally acts like a ******* teenager which inturn makes britney act like a teenager
im so ******* emotional right now, he's such a ******* pig and such a terrible influence to a 40sm year old woman who had been manipulated all her life and hes doing the damn same
what the **** are they doing

OK so we can't say anything here! - Page 3 - Britney Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

I started to understand more her weird instagram videos after checking more about Cade. I think He pushes Britney to act "funny" and be shady to others.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

Britney: *spends 13 years in a conservatorship locked in her house and forced to work*

Fans: "we want Britney to be a free and have fun!"

Britney: *gets free and starts having fun*

Fans: "no we didn't want her to do this! She shouldn't be doing that! When we said free we meant we should decide what she does! I'm so emotional about this!"

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

yes because getting your face into your managers junk should be well-recieved :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:
i guess we will forgo professional boundaries :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

ima edit this and say this is a manager and their client, these aren't two friends that have 0 professional connection.  hes clearly unequiped to deal with hollywood clients because all he does is party and try to have as much fun with his clients money.   hes a damn leech.  and britney is easily influenced lets be real.  sure shes grown up but she isn't doing any healing towards her trauma. 

no wonder britney acts so out of pocket so often
cade literally acts like a ******* teenager which inturn makes britney act like a teenager
he's such a ******* pig and such a terrible influence to a 40sm year old woman who had been manipulated all her life and he's just leeching off her. 
what the **** are they doing

i have beyond secondhand embarassment and im not even her sons
bro i-

OK so we can't say anything here! - Page 3 - Britney Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Both of them recognise the other as a very close friend. Just because you have opinions doesn't mean you know.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Both of them recognise the other as a very close friend. Just because you have opinions doesn't mean you know.

She had plenty of close friends in the past that harmed her and her psyche, I'm not going to assume Cade is innocent because he's "best friends" with her. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.