Britney's facial expressions

Can we talk about Britney's amazing and unique facial expressions?

One thing I noticed in her music videos is that she always lowers her head and looks seductively into the camera. it's so evident in the oops mvOops I Did It Again GIF by Britney Spears

and toxic

music video britney spears toxic GIF

Also that lil tongue thing she doesmusic video britney spears toxic GIF

britney spears love GIF

my fave one tho is that cute lil thank you thing she does sometimes at the end of her performances (check out gif of the post)

Every detail about this woman is so perfect, her smile, her mannerisms, her talking/singing voice ugh

Britney Spears Kiss GIF

• Love 6
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, AkisMiner said:

Can we talk about Britney's amazing and unique facial expressions?

One thing I noticed in her music videos is that she always lowers her head and looks seductively into the camera. it's so evident in the oops mvOops I Did It Again GIF by Britney Spears

Overprotected video is a good example of this.

• Love 1

Yes, I love it. They're her signature even though people in general don't talk about it. And the lower head thing is something I kinda learned from Britney and I do that on my own homemade photoshoots :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: it gives some **** kitten femme fatale vulnerable but **** thing.

Love Britney though-LOVE Britney

as Margot said

:wink_britney_everytime_white: (the thanks expression you said here too on this gif from Everytime mv)

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

Look at the resemblance between the two and the backstories. Im not saying this is true, but what if????? Yes theres...

Someone here the other day posted a photo of Britney's grandma and Marilyn's Mother and they looked so similar!

Also both Britney and Marilyn are named Jean. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block