BREAKING: Jamie Spears admits UNDER OATH he put a listening device in Britney’s home

43 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Shame he's probably going to die before he gets to rot in jail...

Or he be classified as too sick and old to actually be sent to prison. I don't know if that's the real possibility but i remembered dying Karen from desperate housewifes admitting she killed Gabys stepfather and she was not prosecuted bc of cancer.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, MX3 said:

Disgusting. I am glad he admitted it. I hope he admits a lot more - including key players.

also can the doctors and lawyers be disbarred for corroborating?!?! That is something that means a lot to me as these professions are supposed to be held to high ethical standards and I just need the doctors who prescribed lithium and the do-absolute-nothing-while-collecting-money Sam Ingham to pay for what they did. I truly believe Sam Ingham should give back the amount of money he took from Britney since he was her lawyer that entire time and didn’t advocate for her whatsoever. He was absolutely in the conservatorships pocket. 

Dr. Benson treated her and is probably the doctor who prescribed the lithium. He died suddenly in August 2019.

• Like 4
49 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Or he be classified as too sick and old to actually be sent to prison. I don't know if that's the real possibility but i remembered dying Karen from desperate housewifes admitting she killed Gabys stepfather and she was not prosecuted bc of cancer.

that's just the kind of example renowned attorney elle woods would bring up to court 💅🏼

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block