BREAKING: Jamie Spears admits UNDER OATH he put a listening device in Britney’s home

7 hours ago, MX3 said:

Disgusting. I am glad he admitted it. I hope he admits a lot more - including key players.

also can the doctors and lawyers be disbarred for corroborating?!?! That is something that means a lot to me as these professions are supposed to be held to high ethical standards and I just need the doctors who prescribed lithium and the do-absolute-nothing-while-collecting-money Sam Ingham to pay for what they did. I truly believe Sam Ingham should give back the amount of money he took from Britney since he was her lawyer that entire time and didn’t advocate for her whatsoever. He was absolutely in the conservatorships pocket. 

I agree with you doctors actually swear under oath they won’t use their medical knowledge to hurt people and that’s exactly what they did to Britney 

• Love 2
On 11/30/2023 at 12:06 PM, Catalin said:

Two years too late, but at least Rosendaddy got a confession now. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

"BAbY StEPs"

for real. its beyond ridiculous. unless we don;t know things behind the scenes. he's done nothing but file for termination - and if it was granted was becuase of hte whole movement and britney's speech not for anything he did.

1 hour ago, super.nova said:

for real. its beyond ridiculous. unless we don;t know things behind the scenes. he's done nothing but file for termination - and if it was granted was becuase of hte whole movement and britney's speech not for anything he did.

The thing is, he never formaly filed for the termination either. He only filed for her father's suspension as a conservator of the estate.

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

In a new petition, lawyers for James P. Spears wrote that if the singer “believes that she can handle her own life, Mr...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block