What do you think of Tate McRae being touted as "The Britney of our Generation" by Gen Z?

16 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

I guess we’ll have to wait 22 years and see. In the meantime you can sit and hate at the newcomers because its no longer 2003

its not hating when its true ;)

rather be calling bull****s out for next 22 years than stanning mediocre one hit wonders The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Edited by MIKE_INT
On 11/28/2023 at 4:30 PM, ElToxico said:

And on top of this - her previous work is brilliant. Her first album is fantastic, not a single skip. Shes been bubbling under for three years and Im glad shes getting the recognition she deserves.

I think Brit would approve! She posted a vid to “you broke me first” not that lo g ago

I’d go see her. She’s such a performer. Watched some of her Made In America performance and she puts on a show just with her and three dancers 

2 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

its not hating when its true ;)

rather be calling bull****s out for next 22 years than stanning mediocre one hit wonders The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

But it isn’t true - shes hot more than one hit already. But sounds like you’re going to be a miserable old hag no matter what I say so lets leave it at that

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

I really don’t think my generation understands just how big Britney’s debut was globally! Baby One More Time is arguably the biggest debut single of all time and reached Britney to mega-stardom overnight. I read one statistic that said 80% of the world knew who Britney was… she is also the most searched person since the invention of the internet… I like Tate’s song cause it’s catchy but it’s just a TikTok song and my impression is this isn’t even her debut. Incomparable. Because of internet culture and how quick the turn around for celebrity is these days we will never again see someone with cataclysmic fame like Britney!  

• Love 1

While I never liked such comparisons, I think people (britney fans) needs to understand we all should be giving flowers where it's due! I know Tate music is not as great ad Britney's but seriously see her performances she really is great! 

Not saying anything in terms of impact, commercial success etc but Tate is a great performer who is having her spotlight like let her have it. 

7 hours ago, ElToxico said:

But it isn’t true - shes hot more than one hit already. But sounds like you’re going to be a miserable old hag no matter what I say so lets leave it at that

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Can you provide list of her hits please?

not songs ... HITS ;)

and gurl Im 10 years younger than you so who is calling who "old" How You Doin Kiss GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block