Britneyflix!

Fita

I'm gonna list some great Britney Spears' fans YouTube channels - among many good ones - that I know which always bring something interesting up. If you know others (even if it's not from YouTube), please, feel comfortable to leave it here, let's spread it out.

In no particular order:

1 - JackSProductions, awesome re-works of Britney's songs and other rare versions (@JackSProductions)

2 - SpeedS, great compilations

3 - Britney Pulse, they have subtitles in portuguese

4 - Pokémon Spears, good to watch Britney's IG vids (@PokemonSpears)

5 - BRITNEYSVAULT

6 - BSMichelle

7 - Britneyadmiring

8 - BritneyOnline, it was the one that posted that rehearsal of Toxic at Avalon club this week (@CJMCH)

WEBSITES (there's so many, these are just the ones I could found mostly thanks to Exhale)

1 - X-Ray:

2 - BritneyOnline

BRITNEY-ONLINE.NET

Britney Spears Biggest Fansite

3 - BritneySpearsmedia.ru

Do YOU have one? Please share with us below! :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Edited by Fita
  • Love 7
  • Like 1

Love the shout out to these flawless fan YouTube Channels and fan sites!!! I’m already subscribed to all of them and have notifications turned on as well. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I want to shout out Jenny’s Britney Collection channel and website. She hasn’t been as active lately but she has an amazing collection! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

https://youtube.com/@mybritneyspearscollection?si=Byq7LV3YKcA5H0bT

WWW.MYBRITNEYSPEARSCOLLECTION.COM

Britney Spears Collection

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Fita said:

I'm gonna list some great Britney Spears' fans YouTube channels - among many good ones - that I know which always bring something interesting up. If you know others (even if it's not from YouTube), please, feel comfortable to leave it here, let's spread it out.

In no particular order:

1 - JackSProductions, awesome re-works of Britney's songs and other rare versions (@JackSProductions)

2 - SpeedS, great compilations

3 - Britney Pulse, they have subtitles in portuguese

4 - Pokémon Spears, good to watch Britney's IG vids (@PokemonSpears)

5 - BRITNEYSVAULT

6 - BSMichelle

7 - Britneyadmiring

8 - BritneyOnline, it was the one that posted that rehearsal of Toxic at Avalon club this week (@CJMCH)

WEBSITES (there's so many, these are just the ones I could found mostly thanks to Exhale)

1 - X-Ray:

2 - BritneyOnline

BRITNEY-ONLINE.NET

Britney Spears Biggest Fansite

3 - BritneySpearsmedia.ru

Do YOU have one? Please share with us below! :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

there were many back in the day, world of britney the founder did a documentary thats lost media :( 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Love the shout out to these flawless fan YouTube Channels and fan sites!!! I’m already subscribed to all of them and have notifications turned on as well. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I want to shout out Jenny’s Britney Collection channel and website. She hasn’t been as active lately but she has an amazing collection! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

https://youtube.com/@mybritneyspearscollection?si=Byq7LV3YKcA5H0bT

WWW.MYBRITNEYSPEARSCOLLECTION.COM

Britney Spears Collection

25 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Great work compiling all these, thank you!!

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Thank you both for acklowledging it

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

The thread title reminded me of a previous thread where someone had drawn a mockup for a website called Britneyflix which looked like Netflix but it instead had Britney-related content on it. 

Is BSMichele the one with the album/song rankings? I think I’ve seen her videos before!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Isla said:

The thread title reminded me of a previous thread where someone had drawn a mockup for a website called Britneyflix which looked like Netflix but it instead had Britney-related content on it. 

Is BSMichele the one with the album/song rankings? I think I’ve seen her videos before!

I believe that's the style of her videos, yeah. 

That idea is actually not bad really. I thought about it too when I wrote the title, :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Just like an Exhale app which would make things easier to flow here.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Fita said:

I believe that's the style of her videos, yeah. 

That idea is actually not bad really. I thought about it too when I wrote the title, :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Just like an Exhale app which would make things easier to flow here.

There used to be a Breatheheavy app actually! Not sure what happened to it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Britflix was Iconic. It was So Fun while it lasted..  :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:   :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block