Britney This or That Game

3 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

MJH. She always seemed like a good friend to Britney. Plus I loved Clarissa Explains It All back in the day. :)

Which music video: Overprotected (Darkchild Remix) or Circus?

britney spears GIF

Circus Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

Overprotected

Britney's part of book which she talks about the shaving hair incident or when she talks about the relationship with Justin?

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

The Justin info was really interesting and explains a lot of the events that transpired after him. 

Which book: Heart To Heart or A Mother’s Gift?

I have to confess I never read any of them. Are they available online for free? Which one would you recommend me to read the most? :)

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Fita said:

I have to confess I never read any of them. Are they available online for free? Which one would you recommend me to read the most? :)

Oh no worries. I totally recommend both of them! A Mother’s Gift is a fictional novel while Heart to Heart is an early Britney autobiography. I’m pretty sure you could find them online, but honestly you probably can get a decent used copy on eBay for pretty cheap too. You won’t regret it, they are both worth reading. :) 

Next Battle: Outta This World or Toy Soldier? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Oh no worries. I totally recommend both of them! A Mother’s Gift is a fictional novel while Heart to Heart is an early Britney autobiography. I’m pretty sure you could find them online, but honestly you probably can get a decent used copy on eBay for pretty cheap too. You won’t regret it, they are both worth reading. :) 

Next Battle: Outta This World or Toy Soldier? 

Toy Soldiuuur

Now I ask you: Heart-to-heart or A Mother's Gift? lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Lol. I prefer A Mother’s Gift. It’s such a great story! :)

Swimming In The Stars or When I Found You? 

When I Found You (but raw/demo version with clear vocals)

Go to The Light And See Jesus video or

'Muricah, believe everything you read! video ?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block