Sean Preston and Jayden seen surfing after their move to Hawaii

Truth be told: Sean looks pretty handsome.

And I don't think he looks like Britney, slightly perhaps, I always thought JJ does more.

It's just weird and sad that they are not being raised with Britney by their sides. And who knows what's going on with their heads when it comes to their mom? How do they perceive their mom? 

I mean they were raised by Britney too when they were younger, but in a limited way, and now it's an important time of their lives for Britney to be part of, I guess.

16e0c27907b4134df9c288380c1317b8.jpg

a86b04e736fcdd44a3e42be5741fd9cf.jpg

bf1f0f7b44e49501dee46def270ae48f.jpg

9a53789554e9d70aaa1b7c3b6519a5ed.jpg

Look at how pretty B's hair below:

3c0f085344797d045696dfb7e14b0410.jpg

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
50 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

It’s so sad that the boys are practically adults now and Britney was never able to really be a mother to them, and she will probably never have any more kids. Her whole life was taken from her. 

She has enough money to have more children, I just hope she can find a good man who doesn’t want to have children just to get money from her

• Love 1
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

She’s a bad boy magnet and she specifically wants them. She should consider sperm donor centers.just like a seedless grape. No man, no relatives, just Britney and her kids.

I gree

she should takecare of her mental health and be far from her family because they would probably try to taker her children away from her to get money too

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, iZacaree said:

It’s so sad that the boys are practically adults now and Britney was never able to really be a mother to them, and she will probably never have any more kids. Her whole life was taken from her. 

Yeah and its even more difficult at her age to have a child naturally.

She might have to get a surrogate or something. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 1

Sadly reading most these comments, they seem to come from an angry place. But I think we all can agree that BRITNEY’S kids are blessed with talent and looks. Kevin helped as well. ( Surprise! ) They’re surfing. That’s incredible! They are kids. They didn’t ask for the spotlight. These boys are going to become men and be really angry reading random comments online. I don’t think it’s fair to assume we know what they’ve experienced. This is tragic. Just quit shrinking them, damn. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block